Cheap places for plug-ins

Discuss VST stuff here!
IAMGOD

07 May 2017

2 places you can go buy Plug-ins at a cheap price are:

Everyplugin.com I have no idea how they sell all of these plugins at these cheap prices but they do. They have plug-in from just about every one except UAD

PluginBoutique.com They sell just about every plug in there is from different companies. Sometimes this place has discounts along with whatever sell the actual company may have.

Of course if you want the very best then go to Uaudio.com
Last edited by IAMGOD on 09 May 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Follow me on Instagram: Mr_Relevant
And live vicariously through me.

GregHPSon

08 May 2017

My two favorite places are JRRshop.com & Audiodeluxe.com. I've gotten a lot of really good deals with these two sites. In fact, I just purchased Eventide Space Reverb for $39 it's normally $200.
Follow me on Instagram/Facebook: Vic20

tumar

09 May 2017

Check also dontcrack.com and sweetwater (deals).
Last edited by tumar on 10 May 2017, edited 2 times in total.

darkmaer

09 May 2017

Yeah I almost exclusively go to audiodeluxe for my plugins. Even if there isn't a sale going on they always seem to have a coupon code they automatically add to the order so no scouring the net to try and find a coupon code.

borracho

09 May 2017

KVR forum SELL and BUY subforum is the most active second-hand plugin marketplace - best prices are there. I've bought and sold there lots of plugins.
And Audiodeluxe and JRR - both have additional discounts when you add plugin to the cart (sometimes you can get stuff really cheap from them)

Oquasec

09 May 2017

Pluginboutique and audio deluxe seem like good places.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

lowpryo

09 May 2017

I use http://www.plugindiscounts.com

the others are probably all similar. but they honor other vendors sales as well as coupon codes. Waves J37, originally $299, was marked down to $69 by Waves. plugindiscounts.com had it for $57.73, then I found a 15% discount coupon online on top of that. really feels like a steal.

• Information