Some of my Favorite VST Plug-Ins.. List Yours..

Discuss VST stuff here!
IAMGOD

07 May 2017

To those of you who may new to VST's or haven't used them a while heres a list of some of the ones I use in my projects and why i use them. List your faves too

UAD
EP-34 Tape Echo- I use this on guitars, voices, strings or most instruments in the mid- range high frequency. It makes everything sound beautiful. Im sure you all will love this.

The Voice of God- I use this on my Kicks, sometimes on my bass. Theres 5 adjustments on this plug in. You can make the kick and bass have a more think rich sound or cut off the bass frequencies at 200hz which I usually do for pop songs

The Culture Vulture- Place this on your Bass bus and thank me later.

The Eventide Harmonizer- I use this on guitars to add flavor to them, I use this on drums to thicken them up and it makes crazy FX on vocals. If you're creative you'll love this!

AKG- Spring Reverb- one of the best reverbs Ive heard. It has this analog warm sound to it

NEVE 88RS- This might be my favorite channel strip. The sound is great, Nothing is better than hardware but this is as close as it gets.

NEVE 1073 Pre-Amp- Put this on my Mic pre amp every time it has a really good analog sound.

WAVES
Abbey Roads REDD- Channel strip with a warm vintage sound. I use this plug in along with the "Beatle guitars" from my EastWest plug in.

Schleps 73- If you can't afford the UAD NEVE EQ heres is a cheaper alternative for $49

FAB- Filter
Pro-Q- Best EQ theres is in my opinion. Download the demo and see all the possibilities you can make with this EQ
Pro- L- I love this limiter, very easy to use.

SOUNDTOYS
Pan-Man- I love this little effect. So many options for panning sounds
Decapitator- This is great for adding that analog warmth to vocals
Follow me on Instagram: Mr_Relevant
And live vicariously through me.

miscend

08 May 2017

I've heard collecting UAD plugs is addictive like crack. They are expensive and the hardware is expensive. It is an expensive hobby I will gladly avoid. I will stick with native plugins.

• Information