Synthmaster

Discuss VST stuff here!
Pi5cEan

07 May 2017

This is the synth that I'm most interested in using within Reason. I also have my Sylenth1 install from an old group-by that I got for Sonar, but I stopped using Sonar years ago, so no more Sylenth fun... But now I get to have Sylenth1 & Synthmaster, both in Reason!? Holy s#!t Can't wait to Combi those 2 together!
Seriously, Synthmaster might be the best all-around synth that you've never heard of, especially for the money, with a huge user-supported library that is always growing. My go-to synth of the future!

Oquasec

07 May 2017

If the 15+ methods of getting vsts into reason were too much of a hassle for you, try these 3 painless ones out till the 29th.
Rewire, EMI or loopbacking. The native one is a rack device that took a year or two to make most likely.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

Palmeira

08 May 2017

Pi5cEan wrote:This is the synth that I'm most interested in using within Reason. I also have my Sylenth1 install from an old group-by that I got for Sonar, but I stopped using Sonar years ago, so no more Sylenth fun... But now I get to have Sylenth1 & Synthmaster, both in Reason!? Holy s#!t Can't wait to Combi those 2 together!
Seriously, Synthmaster might be the best all-around synth that you've never heard of, especially for the money, with a huge user-supported library that is always growing. My go-to synth of the future!
Yep looking forward to using Synthmaster in Reason too without having to arse about like I've got nothing better to do.

EnochLight

08 May 2017

Pi5cEan wrote:This is the synth that I'm most interested in using within Reason. I also have my Sylenth1 install from an old group-by that I got for Sonar, but I stopped using Sonar years ago, so no more Sylenth fun... But now I get to have Sylenth1 & Synthmaster, both in Reason!? Holy s#!t Can't wait to Combi those 2 together!
SynthMaster still rates as the number 1 softsynth in existence (besting even Omnisphere and Serum):

http://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/the ... day-621799

That list is generated by user polls, so it seems like "the people" agree as well!

I own it. The amount of content is simply astounding - it's a great all-around synth. The GUI/UX is a little dated IMHO, but its library is hard to pass up. It has something for everyone.

Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

• Information