Waves VST not showing in Beta

Discuss VST stuff here!
Rectro

06 May 2017

Hi

Waves plugins install a file WaveShell-VST 9.91.dll into two locations for the default VST path for reason one for x86 and the other for 64bit.
So far I have only one demo plugin show in reason, the rest dont show. It dont seem to matter if I add a new path directly to the plugins, only the WaveShell-VST 9.91.dll is what gets used in which I asume points to where the plugins are installed, any thoughts?

Thanks, Dan

Ostermilk

06 May 2017

Rectro wrote:Hi

Waves plugins install a file WaveShell-VST 9.91.dll into two locations for the default VST path for reason one for x86 and the other for 64bit.
So far I have only one demo plugin show in reason, the rest dont show. It dont seem to matter if I add a new path directly to the plugins, only the WaveShell-VST 9.91.dll is what gets used in which I asume points to where the plugins are installed, any thoughts?

Thanks, Dan
If you look in the actual Beta forum there is some information on this already. This ain't the place for sharing beta issues.

Rectro

06 May 2017

I wasnt thinking its actualy a beta issue, was thinking along the lines of Waves crazy way to install and mannage licences and files.

Thanks for point me in the right direction however, if this is a beta issue

Dan

Olivier

06 May 2017

Locking this thread because : viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7500407

Carry on :)
:reason: V9 | i7 5930 | Motu 828 MK3 | Win 10

• Information