Reaktor Rounds Question

Discuss VST stuff here!
Creativemind

04 May 2017

Hi All!

Just playing around with Kontakt and Reaktor at university. Man. I can see what all the fuss is about with Kontakt, and Reaktor, 3hrs in and still listening to presets and playing around. Think I better get saving for a Reason update and NI Komplete. I could see me hibernating if I had NI Komplete for about a week lol!

Anyways, for anybody with Logic and Reaktor. In Rounds (see attachment) does anybody know if the readings / values for the reverb are available anywhere. on the output section. They're not displaying by the parameters themselves. Can't see them anywhere on the device itself, can't be just left to "going by ear" surely?

Thanks!
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

dpcoffin

04 May 2017

Click "CONTROL" and you'll see numbers (0-100) as you adjust reverb levels, plus you can send different levels to each of the 8 analog and digital voices; Reverb's very basic in Rounds.

Creativemind

04 May 2017

So it's just an amount knob then?
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

Faastwalker

04 May 2017

A lot of the NI stuff is very attractive that's for sure. Apart from Reaktor I've pretty much skipped over the NI stuff previously ..... that might change now though :o

tumar

05 May 2017

Faastwalker wrote:A lot of the NI stuff is very attractive that's for sure. Apart from Reaktor I've pretty much skipped over the NI stuff previously ..... that might change now though :o
NI stuff is absolute top notch. I recomend to watch their sales (quite often) and second-hand market. I have +- 30 NI plugins, never paid full price. If you buy anything from NI you'll jump their wagon with many upgrades/crossgrades options ;)

dpcoffin

05 May 2017

Creativemind wrote:So it's just an amount knob then?
Yup.

kitekrazy

05 May 2017

I think if one were to master Reaktor, you would save a lot of money on synths. Reason users probably would have a quicker learning curve. It's kinda like Reason.

• Information