Elektron Overbridge VST, Does it work ok?

Discuss VST stuff here!
MirEko

29 Apr 2017

Does anyone have overbridge and how does it perform in Reason 9.5?
:reason: :record: :re: :ignition: :refill: :PUF_take: :PUF_figure:

electrofux

29 Apr 2017

Need to know ;-)

satyr32

01 May 2017

probably not a lot of people here have elektron machines
i am refreshing every 5 minutes my mail to see if the beta invite is there.

if overbridge does not work, i would be very very sad.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
https://soundcloud.com/aeon_eternal

syrokitty

05 May 2017

I have a rytm and have been patiently waiting for my invite. ><;
I will absolutely comment back here, as soon as I get in.

QVprod

05 May 2017

As per the forum announcement. We're asking all not to request or discuss beta info in the public forums. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7500526

We have a private beta forum for those who are in the beta.

aeox
Competition Winner

05 May 2017

QVprod wrote:As per the forum announcement. We're asking all not to request or discuss beta info in the public forums. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7500526

where is the private forum?

QVprod

05 May 2017

aeox wrote:
QVprod wrote:As per the forum announcement. We're asking all not to request or discuss beta info in the public forums. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7500526

Propellerhead emails a link to all who are let into the beta. That link will have instructions, the beta downloads and access to the beta forum.

aeox
Competition Winner

05 May 2017

QVprod wrote:
aeox wrote:

Propellerhead emails a link to all who are let into the beta. That link will have instructions, the beta downloads and access to the beta forum.
i understand that but you made it sound like there is a private forum on reasontalk

ReasonUser

05 May 2017

aeox wrote:
QVprod wrote:
aeox wrote:

i understand that but you made it sound like there is a private forum on reasontalk
It is. But we're not invited. How stupid is that? :roll:

aeox
Competition Winner

05 May 2017

ReasonUser wrote:
aeox wrote:
QVprod wrote:
aeox wrote:

i don't mind :]

Kenni
Site Admin

05 May 2017

aeox wrote:
QVprod wrote:
aeox wrote:

There is. :)
Kenni Andruszkow
SoundCloud

QVprod

05 May 2017

ReasonUser wrote:
Everyone's invited. Sign up for the beta, and when you're let in (everyone generally gets in at some point) you have access.

aeox
Competition Winner

05 May 2017

Kenni wrote:
aeox wrote:
QVprod wrote:
aeox wrote:

that's why i asked where it is :]

QVprod

05 May 2017

aeox wrote:
Kenni wrote:
aeox wrote:
QVprod wrote:
aeox wrote:

It's hidden so to keep the beta details private. The rest of the forum is public and turns up in search engine (like google) results. No need for the public to know about bugs or issues that won't be in the release version.

aeox
Competition Winner

05 May 2017

QVprod wrote:
aeox wrote:
Kenni wrote:
aeox wrote:
QVprod wrote:
aeox wrote:

It's hidden so to keep the beta details private. The rest of the forum is public and turns up in search engine (like google) results. No need for the public to know about bugs or issues that won't be in the release version.
i'm having trouble finding it

QVprod

05 May 2017

aeox wrote:
Are you in the beta? If so, the same beta test page (emailed to you by Propellerhead) that has the downloads for the beta installer also has a link to the beta forum.

If you're not in the beta, then you won't find it.

aeox
Competition Winner

05 May 2017

QVprod wrote:
aeox wrote:
Are you in the beta? If so, the same beta test page (emailed to you by Propellerhead) that has the downloads for the beta installer also has a link to the beta forum.

i was looking for the ReasonTalk private beta forum (mentioned above) if there isn't one, sorry for the confusion.

QVprod

05 May 2017

aeox wrote:
QVprod wrote:
aeox wrote:

i was looking for the ReasonTalk private beta forum (mentioned above) if there isn't one, sorry for the confusion.
That's what I'm referring to. We are hosting the beta forum for Propellerhead. Thus you access the forum by going through their link. Hence you have to be in the beta to get to it.

aeox
Competition Winner

05 May 2017

QVprod wrote:
aeox wrote:
QVprod wrote:
aeox wrote:

That's what I'm referring to. We are hosting the beta forum for Propellerhead. Thus you access the forum by going through their link. Hence you have to be in the beta to get to it.
found it thanks

MirEko

12 May 2017

logged in to check if overbridge worked, wow 18 replies..
opens thread.. useless banter about beta forum :cry:
:reason: :record: :re: :ignition: :refill: :PUF_take: :PUF_figure:

QVprod

13 May 2017

MirEko wrote:logged in to check if overbridge worked, wow 18 replies..
opens thread.. useless banter about beta forum :cry:
Not useless. Beta testing is one way of finding out if there were any bugs with it working. You can also wait for the release version on the 29th. ;)

• Information