Stylus RMX in Reason

Discuss VST stuff here!
elMisse

29 Apr 2017

I'm not sure if I can picture/understand how Stylus RMX-type of loop-based device would work in Reasons VST-system.
Do any of you Betatesters have it, so you could comment about the functionality?

xylyx

29 Apr 2017

I don't see why there would be any problem with the way Stylus RMX works from a looping point of view, my only curiosity is whether the drag and drop of midi files from this (and other plugins) is going to work properly, otherwise it is going to limit it's immediate usefulness for me.

Bod

29 Apr 2017

It would appear that drag-and-drop is not working, certainly not with EZDrummer and a few others. Whether it's a bug or a design limitation remains to be seen.

xylyx

29 Apr 2017

I really hope it's a bug...if the purpose of VST support is to attract people from other DAWs then they really need to support the format properly and allow users to do what they can already do in other hosts.

Moccrok

29 Apr 2017

xylyx wrote:I don't see why there would be any problem with the way Stylus RMX works from a looping point of view, my only curiosity is whether the drag and drop of midi files from this (and other plugins) is going to work properly, otherwise it is going to limit it's immediate usefulness for me.

Yes drag and drop of midi is now a must for Reason! :thumbs_up:

Bod

29 Apr 2017

Great news. Thanks

• Information