Discuss VST stuff here!
Bunja

15 May 2017

Creativemind wrote:
Bunja wrote:
Creativemind wrote:
Bunja wrote:How much is the ilok
You don't pay for iLok don't think.

Yeah I got Xpand and Sonnivox Orchestral Strings a few months ago, both brilliant and got both for a £1 think it was.
You sure dude? I know its below a quid but dont want it if i have to shell out £40 smackers or whatever ilok cost , by the way anyone know how long its on sale for ? , i dont get paid until midnight. :mrgreen:
Well I got iLok when downloaded Pro Tools First which is free.
do you mean the ilok manager ,? Coz thats software innit , the other guy thought it was hardware ilok it isnt , i've decided i wont buy what i dont need now , i got some miroslav refill for strings , besides i cant be assed with a 9gb download lol

darkmaer

15 May 2017

Yeah, I've never paid for an ilok dongle. I've gotten 2 through purchasing plugins.

tiker01

15 May 2017

It only requires the iLok software. No dongle is needed.

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

avasopht
Competition Winner

15 May 2017

I have absolutely no need for this at all.

I have all the string sounds I could possibly need.

But for at 99 cents, you frikkin kidding me :puf_bigsmile: :rt:

Bunja

15 May 2017

avasopht wrote:I have absolutely no need for this at all.

I have all the string sounds I could possibly need.

But for at 99 cents, you frikkin kidding me :puf_bigsmile: :rt:
nah fook it , im getting pepsi instead

too hard to pay , cant be bothered today lol

besides is it better than the miroslav refil?l i have a version of that fook it fook it

Bunja

15 May 2017

maybe if its there tomorrow i might naah maybe not , i just don't like the weird payment system , what shop doesn't take your money from their website in this day and age ay tell me that guvnor .

avasopht
Competition Winner

15 May 2017

Bunja wrote: nah fook it , im getting pepsi instead

too hard to pay , cant be bothered today lol

besides is it better than the miroslav refil?l i have a version of that fook it fook it
Click add to cart.
Click buy.
Enter details.
Pay via paypal.
Confirm email.

Better part of 5 minutes. Probably never gonna use it, but maybe one day I will.

Granted I had to rely on Chrome's translate function.

Bunja

15 May 2017

dont have paypal cant be botherd lol , i dont want the plug in ( or maybe i do going shop lol pepsii for me

Bunja

15 May 2017

nah being serious i don't know if i need it at the moment i'm just improving my piano skills ,more strings and 9gb of data on my hard drive and i read earlier its cpu hungry and i only got a quad core with 8gb of ram , i might leave it looks nice though , pretty plugin aint you coo che ( going mad today i swear lack of sleep lol

davidvilla

15 May 2017

This was on sale a while ago and I bought it just out of curiosity, and I ended up using it a lot. It sounds really good using it as a pop string pad or a high string line off in the background. I was so surprised with the quality that I also bought Woodwinds and Big Bang. Like those too.

It's cheap (no brainer), it loads fast, and it sounds good.

Bunja

15 May 2017

davidvilla wrote:This was on sale a while ago and I bought it just out of curiosity, and I ended up using it a lot. It sounds really good using it as a pop string pad or a high string line off in the background. I was so surprised with the quality that I also bought Woodwinds and Big Bang. Like those too.

It's cheap (no brainer), it loads fast, and it sounds good.
What would you say its better than in reason or as good as elsewhere

davidvilla

15 May 2017

Better than any string patches in the FSB. Although with massive tweaking you can make those FSB strings sound ok. You won't have to tweak here. But if you have the Miroslav refills, those strings are pretty good for background things, which is what I would use the Sonivox strings for.

The Sonivox strings won't blow you away, like say, Soaring Strings from MusicalSampling. They're just very solid and nice sounding "utility" strings.

Try patch number 03 with Synapse's DR-1. Tell me it doesn't sound sweet. : )

Bunja

15 May 2017

davidvilla wrote:Better than any string patches in the FSB. Although with massive tweaking you can make those FSB strings sound ok. You won't have to tweak here. But if you have the Miroslav refills, those strings are pretty good for background things, which is what I would use the Sonivox strings for.

The Sonivox strings won't blow you away, like say, Soaring Strings from MusicalSampling. They're just very solid and nice sounding "utility" strings.

Thats all i really use strings for is (background i dont do orc stuff, tbh i aint doing anything yet just practicing piano through reason , because the base sound on my digital piano (chase cdp 215 is piss poor so i use id8 or xln audio upright i havent got the full miroslav strings its some budget version , is this 99c plugin better though , i know its only a quid but if its like what i have nothing special i might take a pass , euphonic strings i like in reason i havent got it though , mind you i dont have the full miroslav i dunno jeez by the time i decide they will be sold out lol.

Bunja

15 May 2017

davidvilla wrote:

Only synapse thing i got is the vintage three band eq lol

Bunja

15 May 2017

Orders still open ah fook it i'll buy it later , should change this thread to will or wont bunja buy sonnivox strings lol, how did you guys download? this download manager or a torrent , if i download that in my browser its gonna be so slow 9gb

Creativemind

15 May 2017

Yeah I meant the iLok software.
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

shropshirelad

15 May 2017

Bunja wrote:Orders still open ah fook it i'll buy it later , should change this thread to will or wont bunja buy sonnivox strings lol, how did you guys download? this download manager or a torrent , if i download that in my browser its gonna be so slow 9gb
Bunja, I'm almost sorry that I started this thread - I'm genuinely worried that I've ruined your day. :puf_smile:

Hope you get it - it's definitely worth the 88p and healthier than the soda you were going to buy!

Marc64

15 May 2017

Got it and it sounds pretty good :)

Bunja

15 May 2017

shropshirelad wrote:
Bunja wrote:Orders still open ah fook it i'll buy it later , should change this thread to will or wont bunja buy sonnivox strings lol, how did you guys download? this download manager or a torrent , if i download that in my browser its gonna be so slow 9gb
Bunja, I'm almost sorry that I started this thread - I'm genuinely worried that I've ruined your day. :puf_smile:

Hope you get it - it's definitely worth the 88p and healthier than the soda you were going to buy!

Im not as panicky as i sound m8 lol i'm genarally silly as assholes when i have barely slept and thats what happened today , nah im glad u said im gonna buy it when my wages go in later i did actually spend my last few quid on munch earlier let you know if i get it peeps , peace and all that stuff

Bunja

15 May 2017

Just hope its ome of them ones i use and not discard like alan parsons piano and classic rock piano and waves audiotrack and cubase le or se cant remember there a account somewhere anyome wanna swap waves audiotrack .

davidvilla

15 May 2017

Bunja wrote:http://vis.versilstudios.net/vsco-community.html

Is it better than this

YES.
This thing is YUCK.
But just my personal opinion.

Bunja

16 May 2017

I'm gonna let this offer pass , the bank cant tell me exactly how much it's gonna cost lol .thanks for showing it m8 i'm over it cheers lo#needtogetpaypal .

Gardinski

16 May 2017

You can't keep us on tenterhooks like this and then NOT get it, Bunja. Think of your audience! This has been the most exciting thing to happen round here since the announcement of VSTs.

Bunja

16 May 2017

i dunno oldgoats post about free plugins from beat.de i maned to get a FREE copy of xpand 2 lol happy

• Information