USynth DRIVE updated: Last Month for Free (before June 14)

Discuss VST stuff here!
joeyluck

21 May 2024

https://www.ujam.com/campaigns/drive4free/
Usynth DRIVE will transition from a free to a paid product on June 14th. It will remain free for you as a legacy user, if you get a free license now.

50 New Presets
50+ new presets including Bass, Keys, Pads, Leads and Plucks
Crafted by New York native House Music Veteran Kareem Ali
From LoFi Keys to Spaced Out Pads
Charted by the likes of Four Tet, Bicep and Caribou
If you already have USynth DRIVE, you can update to get the new presets. If you don't have it, as mentioned, it is still available for free before June 14th.

It's a fun synth with some cool randomization features. Definitely worth checking out!

https://www.ujam.com/usynth/drive/

ksniod

21 May 2024

"No freebies today.
We temporarily removed our free products from our website. If you are still interested in them feel free to subscribe and we will let you know how to get them as soon as we re-publish them."

:(
the "Get Free DRIVE License" button does not work

DaveyG

21 May 2024

I already had the free version but I have not used it beyond the initial "play with it" thing. For me it's less interesting than their bass and drum offerings, maybe because a synth can make so many hugely different sounds whereas bass and drum sounds are very samey. But, despite that, I did recently upgrade it to get 50 more presets I will never use. It's not even installed at present!

joeyluck

21 May 2024

ksniod wrote:
21 May 2024
"No freebies today.
We temporarily removed our free products from our website. If you are still interested in them feel free to subscribe and we will let you know how to get them as soon as we re-publish them."

Oh bummer. Where do you see that message?

ksniod

21 May 2024

joeyluck wrote:
21 May 2024
ksniod wrote:
21 May 2024
"No freebies today.

Oh bummer. Where do you see that message?
If you try to get their free Finisher Micro plug-in, you can read the message at the bottom of the page

ksniod

22 May 2024

joeyluck wrote:
22 May 2024
Ok, it seems to be working for me here now. I'm using Safari browser.
It worked! Thanks :)

• Information