Robotic Bean Hand Clap Studio €20

Discuss VST stuff here!
MrFigg
Competition Winner

21 Mar 2023

Only available as VST (no RE) but worth mentioning as it’s made by Robotic Bean. 61% off sale on Plugin Boutique.
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... ge-nosto-1
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

crimsonwarlock

21 Mar 2023

I just grabbed RB's hand clap RE bundle for the same price :puf_smile:
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

21 Mar 2023

crimsonwarlock wrote:
21 Mar 2023
I just grabbed RB's hand clap RE bundle for the same price :puf_smile:
I’ve already got them :). I think Studio is more versatile though.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

EdGrip

21 Mar 2023

Tell you what, that's a wonderful example of how an interface can be clean, instructive, skeumorphic, AND beautiful.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

21 Mar 2023

EdGrip wrote:
21 Mar 2023
Tell you what, that's a wonderful example of how an interface can be clean, instructive, skeumorphic, AND beautiful.
Pretty sure it was Ekss who did it.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

crimsonwarlock

21 Mar 2023

MrFigg wrote:
21 Mar 2023
I think Studio is more versatile though.
I'm sure it is. But for that once or twice a year, I need hand claps, those REs are good enough :puf_wink:

... and I try to stay away from VST plugins as much as possible, which doesn't always work :lol:
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

21 Mar 2023

crimsonwarlock wrote:
21 Mar 2023
MrFigg wrote:
21 Mar 2023
I think Studio is more versatile though.
I'm sure it is. But for that once or twice a year, I need hand claps, those REs are good enough :puf_wink:

... and I try to stay away from VST plugins as much as possible, which doesn't always work :lol:
I know , I know. I say exactly that to myself. How often will I use claps. But then I look at the GUI. And then I look at the price. And the the GAS takes control and before you know it I’ve got the clap.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

crimsonwarlock

21 Mar 2023

MrFigg wrote:
21 Mar 2023
crimsonwarlock wrote:
21 Mar 2023
I know , I know. I say exactly that to myself. How often will I use claps. But then I look at the GUI. And then I look at the price. And the the GAS takes control and before you know it I’ve got the clap.
Oh, it certainly looks great, I would buy it for the GUI. Not wanting to use VST plugins is a great GAS deterrent though :puf_wink:
-------

DaveyG

21 Mar 2023

I rarely use claps, and even less so real claps, so I tend to just dig out one of the million free 808/909 samples that are on my system. I can't imagine I'd ever get any real use out of those REs and VSTs.

Way back I spent too long trying to record real claps. Turned out it is very difficult to get a small group of (inexperienced) people to clap consistently enough to get a decent result. Way too much editing on a system that wasn't really up to editing. These days I'd probably stuff them into VocAlign and see what came out.

EdGrip

21 Mar 2023

MrFigg wrote:
21 Mar 2023
EdGrip wrote:
21 Mar 2023
Pretty sure it was Ekss who did it.
God-tier GUI designer

• Information