Black Rooster Audio Magnetite is free w/plug in collective

Discuss VST stuff here!
BlkRd

11 Jul 2020

Hello all,

Just a heads up that if you have a Focusrite product registered you will find a liscense for the vst in your account. I also picked up Obelisk, a midi thing Im looking forward to trying, for free from last months giveaway too.

In terms of Magnetite, ive always had my eye on it so was happy to get it for free. It sounds nice, though owining Toneboosters Reelbus I feel it lacks controls. Still good though!!

Anyone use Obelisk?

Steedus
Competition Winner

11 Jul 2020

Cheers for the heads up!, I probably already have too many tape plugins but I just can't help myself. :mrgreen:

DaveyG

11 Jul 2020

I've registered Magnetite but it will probably never get installed on my PC. I just don't need any more of that sort of effect.

Obelisk should be right up my street but I found it really awkward to use. I'll stick to Scaler, with a sprinkling of Cthulhu.

BlkRd

11 Jul 2020

Ach Obelisk wont open in Reason due to it being a midi device, that sucks. Bitwig I go! Was really looking forward to messing with it in Reason. Have they said they will be working allowing them in future?

Boombastix
Competition Winner

11 Jul 2020

BlkRd wrote:
11 Jul 2020
Ach Obelisk wont open in Reason due to it being a midi device, that sucks. Bitwig I go! Was really looking forward to messing with it in Reason. Have they said they will be working allowing them in future?
VST midi out has been requested multiple times, but so far no response from Reason that they plan to make it. Suggest you email a request if this is what you want, otherwise they may ignore it if not enough users request it.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

BlkRd

12 Jul 2020

Boombastix wrote:
11 Jul 2020
BlkRd wrote:
11 Jul 2020
VST midi out has been requested multiple times, but so far no response from Reason that they plan to make it. Suggest you email a request if this is what you want, otherwise they may ignore it if not enough users request it.
Cheers Boombastix. I have seen others talk about its omission but this is the first I have come up against it and will send a feature request. Using it in Bitwig I found it quite decent.

• Information