Glitchmachines bundle on sale on Plugin Boutique

Discuss VST stuff here!
MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Oct 2019

Couple of days ago I loaded up Polygon. Love it.
Today on Plugin Boutique they've got 4 of Glitchmachines finest for €15. Awesome stuff. Just saying :)
https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/ ... Exclusive-
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Loque

01 Oct 2019

Idd, good stuff and great price.
Reason12, Win10

dhruan

01 Oct 2019

Ooooo, thanks for the tip! Already got the freebies from them (Fracture & Hysteresis) and they are just gnarly...

I have to say, pretty amazing deals going on atm. There is for example a Humblebundle for Corel Painter 2019 (win/mac) plus loads of brushes and other bits and bobs for windows going for $25... pretty insane if you are into digital art creation, drawing and painting.
soundcloud.com/armsgrade

Loque

01 Oct 2019

Just saw, that they offer some sample packs quite cheap:

I have a few one and the free stuff from their hoempage. Just throw a random sample into Grain and you have fun for years.
Reason12, Win10

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Oct 2019

Loque wrote:
01 Oct 2019
Just saw, that they offer some sample packs quite cheap:

I have a few one and the free stuff from their hoempage. Just throw a random sample into Grain and you have fun for years.
Hahaha. I know. Shhhhhh!!!! I’m trying to ignore the fact that those sound packs or on sale. With all the free ones and the ones they include with the VSTs I’ve got enough to be going on with forever...buuuuut!!!!!! Well you know :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

diminished
Competition Winner

01 Oct 2019

Reason crashed when I removed one of the plugins from my rack (10.4). Currently on my phone and unable to tell you exactly which one, but I will soon. Or try for yourself.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Oct 2019

diminished wrote:
01 Oct 2019
Reason crashed when I removed one of the plugins from my rack (10.4). Currently on my phone and unable to tell you exactly which one, but I will soon. Or try for yourself.
Hmmm. The only one I didn’t have was Cryogen which I bought this morning. The other three have always worked fine. How do you mean remove them from your rack? Uninstalled? Delete this device?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

diminished
Competition Winner

01 Oct 2019

Can't replicate it. Only the old "R10 minimizes when you close the VST" bug.
Maybe it happened because I had an invalid path to the samples. *shrug*
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Oct 2019

diminished wrote:
01 Oct 2019
Which one was it?
And WHAT bug??
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

diminished
Competition Winner

01 Oct 2019

MrFigg wrote:
01 Oct 2019
diminished wrote:
01 Oct 2019
Which one was it?
Cataract or Polygon

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Oct 2019

What R10 bug did you mean?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

diminished
Competition Winner

01 Oct 2019

MrFigg wrote:
01 Oct 2019
You close the VST GUI (any, really) and Reason goes into the background of your windows hierarchy. I assume you don't have that one?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Oct 2019

diminished wrote:
01 Oct 2019
MrFigg wrote:
01 Oct 2019
You close the VST GUI (any, really) and Reason goes into the background of your windows hierarchy. I assume you don't have that one?
Windows hierarchy? I only ever have Reason open. Nothing else. Maybe that’s why I’ve never seen it.
Or what do you mean?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

diminished
Competition Winner

01 Oct 2019

MrFigg wrote:
01 Oct 2019
diminished wrote:
01 Oct 2019

Windows hierarchy? I only ever have Reason open. Nothing else. Maybe that’s why I’ve never seen it.
Or what do you mean?
Yeah something like that. As if closing the VST = alt-tabbing to your browser. Super off topic now

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Oct 2019

diminished wrote:
01 Oct 2019
MrFigg wrote:
01 Oct 2019

Or what do you mean?
Yeah something like that. As if closing the VST = alt-tabbing to your browser. Super off topic now
Aaa. Ok.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Mataya

01 Oct 2019

I just bought those and they are great. Cryogen is insane. I was also offered three sample packs from loop cloud for free before confirming my order. House, Retro and Trap. I took them. :) Great purchase.

Loque

01 Oct 2019

diminished wrote:
01 Oct 2019
MrFigg wrote:
01 Oct 2019
Yea, really annoying. I hope they had fixed it. You created a bug report?
Reason12, Win10

diminished
Competition Winner

02 Oct 2019

Loque wrote:
01 Oct 2019
diminished wrote:
01 Oct 2019

Still happening in Reason 11??
No I haven't reported it yet unfortunately. It even might be too late now because of R11, they usually don't care about fixing older versions unless it's something severe.
I always found that bug hard to describe, and sometimes it just disappears after adding a few instruments. Very weird. I should run a screen capture software every time I'm running Reason to offer RS some evidence. Have you created a bug report? What were they saying?
Maybe it's the German localization? Have you tried English yet?

Loque

02 Oct 2019

diminished wrote:
02 Oct 2019
Loque wrote:
01 Oct 2019

Still happening in Reason 11??
No I haven't reported it yet unfortunately. It even might be too late now because of R11, they usually don't care about fixing older versions unless it's something severe.
I always found that bug hard to describe, and sometimes it just disappears after adding a few instruments. Very weird. I should run a screen capture software every time I'm running Reason to offer RS some evidence. Have you created a bug report? What were they saying?
Maybe it's the German localization? Have you tried English yet?
No, not yet. But i will report every bug from now on. I am pretty pissed in general that nearly every new software i bought in the last year, i found bugs within the first 5 minutes. That is not accaptable. And if i do not see them fixed fast and better quality next time, i quit buying from that vendor.

I can only recommend to everyone to do the same instead of moaning around.
Reason12, Win10

diminished
Competition Winner

02 Oct 2019

Do you also have that strange browser behavior where the browser is reset after you added a VST to the Rack and have to scroll through all your instruments/fx to get back to where you were? I think those are connected.

Loque

02 Oct 2019

diminished wrote:
02 Oct 2019
Do you also have that strange browser behavior where the browser is reset after you added a VST to the Rack and have to scroll through all your instruments/fx to get back to where you were? I think those are connected.
No. Sounds weird.
Reason12, Win10

diminished
Competition Winner

02 Oct 2019

Loque wrote:
02 Oct 2019
diminished wrote:
02 Oct 2019
No. Sounds weird.
Okay I should definitely make a screen recording I think.

That one drove me crazy when I tried to add screenshots to all of my VST..

• Information