ReWiring into Bitwig with Bidule or energyXT Rewire Vst??? (or another maybe)

Discuss VST stuff here!
phithegoldenratio

16 Aug 2018

Hi, I hope this is the rite place to post... (since the stuff I intend to use will be opened as VST - i guess so ;)

I am looking forward to use Reason rewired inside Bitwig through one of the above mentioned options.. as well i am open to learn about other options (if there are any)

I tried energyXT's Rewire VST demo but I do not like that it is limited to only one stereo channel and the rest mono....

So what i am trying to archieve is: output a few stereo channels from Reason devices into their dedicated tracks in Bitwig.. and I am curious if anyone has done this using the infamous *Bidule* (i have seen a bunch of other posts mentioning Bidule as a helpful thing for all kinds of stuff but nothing mentioning exactly this rewiring thingy....)

also would not hurt if i can sequence stuff in the Reason rack thru Bitwig.. this works with the energyXT one so i assume it should with Bidule too as it looks more professional indeed.

so.. as there is no option to demo Bidule at the moment I am hoping for someone to confirm that it is doing what I need it to do... and fine ;)

thxxx all
phi

phithegoldenratio

18 Aug 2018

ok just a note for those asking the same thing. it worxxx :D

• Information