Any other products out there like Regroover?

Discuss VST stuff here!
Post Reply
User avatar
nestoprod
Posts: 5
Joined: 20 Jul 2017

07 Nov 2017

It's the only VST I've had any issue with in Reason, and neither of the two updates accusonus put out did anything to fix it, and who knows if they care to or not.

I haven't found any other loop decompilers (I think that's a good description of it) out there though. Can anyone point me on the right direction?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk


User avatar
Ahornberg
Posts: 944
Joined: 15 Jan 2016
Location: Vienna, Austria
Contact:

09 Nov 2017

I tried the demo but it crashed reason in less that 5 minutes ... so I stay on REX-slicing in the sequencer and using Dr.OctoRex

Galaxy
Posts: 262
Joined: 27 Oct 2016

09 Nov 2017

Got the lite version working here. What sort of issues or bugs have you noticed?

User avatar
Karim
Posts: 688
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: Italy
Contact:

09 Nov 2017

Izotope Btweaker is far far better than Regroove and I'd give a shot to Fxpansion geist too. Top notches loops fidger!

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Karim Le Mec : Dj / Producer / Video Editor / Label Owner /Reason User since 2000 ( R9.5 on board )
△ FOLLOW Karim Le Mec
https://soundcloud.com/karimlemec
https://www.facebook.com/karimlemec
https://www.mixcloud.com/lemecdj/

User avatar
NekujaK
Posts: 194
Joined: 09 Oct 2016
Location: USA

09 Nov 2017

Galaxy wrote:
09 Nov 2017
Got the lite version working here. What sort of issues or bugs have you noticed?
Regroover doesn't work in Reason on Windows systems. The most recent update (1.7) doesn't even scan successfully and cannot be enabled. Version 1.6 would at least appear in Reason's device list, but I could only get it to open once and then never again.

Accusonus says they're working on it.
wreaking havoc with :reason: since 2.5

User avatar
nestoprod
Posts: 5
Joined: 20 Jul 2017

14 Nov 2017

Karim wrote:Izotope Btweaker is far far better than Regroove and I'd give a shot to Fxpansion geist too. Top notches loops fidger!

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk
Thanks, I'm gonna check those out



NekujaK wrote:
Galaxy wrote:
09 Nov 2017
Got the lite version working here. What sort of issues or bugs have you noticed?
Regroover doesn't work in Reason on Windows systems. The most recent update (1.7) doesn't even scan successfully and cannot be enabled. Version 1.6 would at least appear in Reason's device list, but I could only get it to open once and then never again.

Accusonus says they're working on it.
Yeah I finally got a response from them too. They say the problem is 'deeper than they thought.'

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk


Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Goriila Texas, modecca and 7 guests