No internet connection found

Reason 9.5 Bug/Issue forum
profesormartinez

Post 23 Nov 2018

Hi, all!
It just started happening about a couple of days. When I start Reason, a sign in window appears announcing that "some Rack extensions are available only online" and it prompts me to log in. I do but then it tells me that "log in failed due to an network error; the authorization server failed to respond and "this indicates a problem with your Internet connections" but my connection seems fine. I can open pages, check mail, surf around.... No problem. It does give me an option to continue without the RE's and so I do.
Moreover, I know it used to work fine when I first installed Reason 9.5 and even after the upgrade to 10 'cause I tried it a couple of times (and thought to myself "nice they put it so handy"). When I click on the "tutorial" tab, it now says "No internet connection found". I really haven't changed anything regarding my Internet connections, nor made any significant changes anywhere.
I read something about an issue with Chrome (which I use) but I just don't see the darned "shield" on the address bar they're talking about.
I wrote an email to Propellerheads but wanted to share/beg for help here as well.
Thank you all in advance for any help.
Raul

• Information