Doubleklick don't work

Reason 9.5 Bug/Issue forum
StefanHölscher

Post 21 Nov 2018

Hi ,
i've got a problem:
The doubleklick-function(only) in Reason don't work, not in the browser, not in the sequencer, nowhere... (for example to open a folder in the browser, changing a patch, open a midifile in the Sequencer, rename an instrument)
I've got this problem only in Reason, not in Windows. This issue appears since i've installed a new Monitor, perhaps it has sth. to do with it?
Using Reason 10.2

Thank you very much for your answers

EpiGenetik

Post 21 Nov 2018

When you say double-click doesn't work, can you give us an example of what you are double-clicking? Most of Reason is single-click - on the spot, I can't think of any double-click functions other than various labelling handlers.

mashers

Post 22 Nov 2018

StefanHölscher wrote:
21 Nov 2018
Hi ,
i've got a problem:
The doubleklick-function(only) in Reason don't work, not in the browser, not in the sequencer, nowhere... (for example to open a folder in the browser, changing a patch, open a midifile in the Sequencer, rename an instrument)
I've got this problem only in Reason, not in Windows. This issue appears since i've installed a new Monitor, perhaps it has sth. to do with it?
Using Reason 10.2

Thank you very much for your answers
What happens if you carry out the same function without double clicking? For example, drag and drop a patch from the browser onto a device and see if it applies the patch. If it does, then the problem does indeed appear to be related to double clicking. If it doesn't, then the problem is something else. Give it a try and post the result :)
:reason: Singer/songwriter exclusively using Reason 10 to write electro/orchestral songs
:lightbulb: Latest songs: Terrorbytes | Chrononauts | Peacock
:post: More songs on my YouTube channel

• Information