please help me

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
zaradehghanz

14 Jul 2018

Hi today I installed reason 10, but I have a big problem I can connect my Yamaha clp 625 to reason and play with it, but the problem is when I chose my sound card ( audient id4) and played with my guitar I can't hear anything, please help me ... I download the last audient driver . and I use windows ...
my problem is this, but I'm a windows, users :

Namyo85

15 Jul 2018

Not enough info to help really so I'll make some assumptions. I guess the Yamaha is plugged into a spare USB port on the computer as a midi controller? How does the audio from the Yamaha go into Reason, through the USB? As for the soundcard, I'm aware that some USB 2 soundcards can have problems if plugged into a USB 3 port. Is the track you want to record the guitar on record enabled? It might help to post some screenshots of your audio settings both in Reason and your soundcard, and also give details about what's plugged into where.

Namyo85

19 Jul 2018

:question:

jimmyklane

19 Jul 2018

zaradehghanz wrote:
14 Jul 2018
Hi today I installed reason 10, but I have a big problem I can connect my Yamaha clp 625 to reason and play with it, but the problem is when I chose my sound card ( audient id4) and played with my guitar I can't hear anything, please help me ... I download the last audient driver . and I use windows ...
my problem is this, but I'm a windows, users :
Please provide signal path, usage scenario, and how you are (want to) monitor the signal.
DAW: Reason 12

SAMPLERS: Akai MPC 2000, E-mu SP1200, E-Mu e5000Ultra, Ensoniq EPS 16+, Akai S950, Maschine

SYNTHS: Mostly classic Polysynths and more modern Monosynths. All are mostly food for my samplers!

www.soundcloud.com/jimmyklane

• Information