The beta is over - but the work continues!

Reason 9.5 Bug/Issue forum
skatebird

Post 29 May 2017

Hello!

Today we will release Reason 9.5. I want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you who tested and reported bugs during the 4 weeks the beta lasted. Your help was invaluable in improving how Reason handles the vast amounts of VSTs that are out there.

Even though the beta is over, we will continue to work on Reason 9.5. We already have a number of issues we want to improve, and we will also go through all reported bugs carefully.

This forum will soon become public, so that all Reason users can share the information you have collected.

Once again, thank you and now let's make some music!

Cheers,

Anders & the Reason team
I have nothing to say, and I'm saying it. - John Cage

stevan

Post 29 May 2017

thanx for beeing a part of the Reason 9.5 betatest ... again - Reason is still the best DAW in the universe ... I'm a user since day one and before :puf_bigsmile:

Bod

Post 29 May 2017

Thanks guys. My involvement was minimal, but it was a pleasure to help. Just updating now. like a child opening his presents on Christmas morning!

awpmusic

Post 29 May 2017

Titan 2 VST forces you to re-activate when launched in Reason 9.5 !!

JiggyWig

Post 29 May 2017

Should we still keep the Logging Beta installed for additional reports? It's still the same version I guess.

Post 29 May 2017

Congratulation to the Reason Team, I know how hard you guess worked for it. Keep up the good work.

faisalfarman

Post 29 May 2017

Congratulation to the Reason Team, I know how hard you guess worked for it. Keep up the good work.

tiker01

Post 29 May 2017

JiggyWig wrote:Should we still keep the Logging Beta installed for additional reports? It's still the same version I guess.
Not official!!!

I highly recommend to keep it!

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 10
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

Ostermilk

Post 29 May 2017

Cheers Anders,

Fantastic work to get this out working as well as it already does! So congratulations.

It's good to hear that work is ongoing being as there's so many VST's around some of which are bound to manifest issues. Man, some hosts that have been around for years still show up specific issues with certain plugs!

Reason is a cinch to update these days too, and opening up the beta forum will hopefully show up remaining issues that need fixing in the quickest amount of time possible. It's nice also rather than wildly ranting about issues to be able just to report them directly as bugs.

Caveats aside I reckon so far this is the single best Reason release version evah, additionally I also like the direction it seems to be going in!!!

Ostermilk

Post 29 May 2017

Kombucha wrote:
skatebird wrote: This forum will soon become public, so that all Reason users can share the information you have collected.
What does this mean ? You will be publishing all entries from a forum specific to the beta-testing?

Where would you host this "public forum" ?
It says THIS forum! I might be wrong but I assume that means THIS forum... ;)

tiker01

Post 29 May 2017

It is already published. It only means that now the forum is listed under the Forum menu. During the beta it was hidden. ;)

Budapest, Hungary
Reason 10
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

Soulshopmedia

Post 29 May 2017

thank you props for the wonderful beta and for continuing the hard work and dedication you provide to musicians and music makers around the globe. greatly appreciated.

per-anders

Post 30 May 2017

Congrats guys, this is a tremendous milestone for Reason users. You should be proud of your work on this really lovely application. And thanks for the beta!

JiggyWig

Post 30 May 2017

Should we post further bugs directly to this forum then?

Stevegriggs

Post 01 Jun 2017

Well done on getting VST's to work in Reason. Arturia VST's are sounding so good :D

Oquasec

Post 01 Jun 2017

Thank yall so much. Using sylenth & uhe in Reason without using voicemeter is enough reason to upgrade
Producer/Sound Designer.
Anything works.

• Information