What I hear is not what I recorded.

Reason 9.5 Bug/Issue forum
TheHalfMoon

03 Dec 2017

Hello all,

I am a novice with reason so maybe someone here would know how to fix this. When I use the Europa synthesizer in Reason 10 I notice on play back it is omitting certain notes that were there when I physically played it. Iv tried re-recording it and it still happens but sometimes it changes what note it wont play back. I keep recording the same melody over and over and this keeps happening. I am not changing any of the presets of the patch so I know I didn't screw up any settings. Any ideas?

joeyluck

03 Dec 2017

What OS are you using? What hardware?

I was having the same issue when trying to record MIDI via Bluetooth. I had little to no latency when playing. Sometimes the MIDI would overflow as well and stop the recording. But when I could record successfully, the first bit of my recording would be missing. But when using my controller via USB, I had no issue.

I am on macOS 10.13.1
Apple recommended I boot into Safe Mode. I did and then restarted into regular boot mode and it seems to have resolved the issue.

TheHalfMoon

03 Dec 2017

I’m using windows 7. i7 chip, 24 gigs of ram. For hardware I’m using a Strinberg ur 22 and for my controller an alesis Q49

joeyluck wrote:
03 Dec 2017
What OS are you using? What hardware?

I was having the same issue when trying to record MIDI via Bluetooth. I had little to no latency when playing. Sometimes the MIDI would overflow as well and stop the recording. But when I could record successfully, the first bit of my recording would be missing. But when using my controller via USB, I had no issue.

I am on macOS 10.13.1
Apple recommended I boot into Safe Mode. I did and then restarted into regular boot mode and it seems to have resolved the issue.

Oquasec

06 Dec 2017

Been at least a few good years since I last seen windows 7.
All I can recommend is Asio drivers that are up to the task, properly configured software/hardware settings.
Reason/Live/Musescore.. (Loving Akai Mpd/Korg Nanopad omfg)
I use Focusrite & steinberg interfaces. Rack Extensions are tied to Reason itself.

• Information