Question regarding Allihoopa

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Jmax

18 Feb 2017

Anyone know if it's possible to upload music to more then one account via Reason to Allihoopa.

I used to remember having to ok a user name and password before I uploaded to Allihoopa, but now it just uploads straight away. Was this changed in one of the updates? I created another Music Label account on allihoopa but have not sure how to upload music to that one.

joeyluck

18 Feb 2017

I'm not currently on a computer that has Reason, but does it make a difference if you start Reason with or without Internet verification?
Maybe if you forego the Internet verification, then it will ask you when dropping to Allihoopa?

FlowerSoldier

18 Feb 2017

I think the only way you can upload to Allihoopa is via a licensed product. Like Reason, Figure and now Gadget. If you had multiple licenses I would imagine you can. Other than that I don't see how one would go about that.
(edit)
had an idea.
I think you can only use one Allihoopa account at a time, but I think you would have to change your settings on your Propellerhead account. If you login you can probably point your allihoopa uploads to a different user profile. Right?

joeyluck

18 Feb 2017

FlowerSoldier wrote:I think the only way you can upload to Allihoopa is via a licensed product. Like Reason, Figure and now Gadget. If you had multiple licenses I would imagine you can. Other than that I don't see how one would go about that.
(edit)
had an idea.
I think you can only use one Allihoopa account at a time, but I think you would have to change your settings on your Propellerhead account. If you login you can probably point your allihoopa uploads to a different user profile. Right?
I still mean using Reason from your authorized computer and just foregoing Internet verification at the start. Will check when I am home. Maybe then it will prompt you to login to your Allihoopa account when uploading?

Oh and you can also use Take and Soundtrap :puf_smile:

FlowerSoldier

18 Feb 2017

joeyluck wrote:
FlowerSoldier wrote:I think the only way you can upload to Allihoopa is via a licensed product. Like Reason, Figure and now Gadget. If you had multiple licenses I would imagine you can. Other than that I don't see how one would go about that.
(edit)
had an idea.
I still mean using Reason from your authorized computer and just foregoing Internet verification at the start. Will check when I am home. Maybe then it will prompt you to login to your Allihoopa account when uploading?

Oh and you can also use Take and Soundtrap :puf_smile:
I didn't even know about Soundtrap! The family is growing at quite a rate. I don't use Allihoopa myself, but it's a really good idea. Not sure what it would take for me to become a user. I wonder how many RT members are active Allihoopa users.

joeyluck

19 Feb 2017

I am home and can verify my assumption!

If I do not use Internet verification when launching Reason, it prompts me to login with my Allihoopa account when trying to drop to Allihoopa.

If I do use Internet verification, then it does not prompt me for a different login when I drop to Allihoopa.

Hope that helps :puf_smile:

Jmax

20 Feb 2017

Thanks Joey! you solved it

Despondo
Competition Winner

20 Feb 2017

I think if you change your password on Allihoopa to something else, then you will get an error connecting to it in Reason, so you then have a dialog to set it to another account. Kind of clunky, but it works. ;-)

• Information