Drop to Allihoopa

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Shokstar

23 Sep 2016

Since the R9. 1 update is the drop to Allihoopa button gone. Why? Or is it still their and I can't see it in the transport bar because my MacBook has only a 13,3inch display???

I found it in the menu but I'm still missing this little button maybe pH can bring it back on the transport bar again?!?

joeyluck

23 Sep 2016

Shokstar wrote:Since the R9. 1 update is the drop to Allihoopa button gone. Why? Or is it still their and I can't see it in the transport bar because my MacBook has only a 13,3inch display???

I found it in the menu but I'm still missing this little button maybe pH can bring it back on the transport bar again?!?
It's still there, it just got pushed to the side because of Ableton Link. I can see it on my 15"
At some point they will need to adapt some sort of collapsable sections / customization of the Transport bar.

Similarly, Transpose gets hidden for me in the Sequencer bar when the Browser is open and with no indication that it's still there.
Took me a bit to realize. I had reported it during beta and they said they would look into a solution for that.

Shokstar

23 Sep 2016

joeyluck wrote:
Shokstar wrote:Since the R9. 1 update is the drop to Allihoopa button gone. Why? Or is it still their and I can't see it in the transport bar because my MacBook has only a 13,3inch display???

It's still there, it just got pushed to the side because of Ableton Link. I can see it on my 15"
At some point they will need to adapt some sort of collapsable sections / customization of the Transport bar.

Similarly, Transpose gets hidden for me in the Sequencer bar when the Browser is open and with no indication that it's still there.
Took me a bit to realize. I had reported it during beta and they said they would look into a solution for that.
That´s right, I hope they will make it available for 13inch displays again or like you said some customization of the Transport bar. :)

• Information