Beat Map missing after Reason 13 install

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
LegacyMusic

21 Jun 2024

Is anyone else missing beat map in the players list after installing R13? I have Reason +

RobBarnett

21 Jun 2024

It is installed for me - MacOS Sonoma, M1 Max

challism

21 Jun 2024

It's installed for me too. Captain obvious told me to tell you: Make sure you are looking in the player section. If it's still not there, you may have to reinstall it. I've had to reinstall other missing devices over the years. Sometimes files get corrupted for whatever reason, and they just need reinstalled. Not a huge problem. I'm sure if you reinstall Beatmap, it'll show up.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

joeyluck

21 Jun 2024

challism wrote:
21 Jun 2024
It's installed for me too. Captain obvious told me to tell you: Make sure you are looking in the player section. If it's still not there, you may have to reinstall it. I've had to reinstall other missing devices over the years. Sometimes files get corrupted for whatever reason, and they just need reinstalled. Not a huge problem. I'm sure if you reinstall Beatmap, it'll show up.
Lieutenant Colonel Obvious wanted me to remind you that Beat Map is built-in :P

challism

21 Jun 2024

joeyluck wrote:
21 Jun 2024
challism wrote:
21 Jun 2024
Lieutenant Colonel Obvious wanted me to remind you that Beat Map is built-in :P
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Private Dumbass forgot that it became a built-in device.
He's pretty sure it was an RE at one point, wasn't it?

OK, so if Beatmap isn't show up for you... you are totally screwed and you have to buy a new license. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. ;)
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Pepin

21 Jun 2024

Beat Map was included with Reason 11 but could also be purchased by owners of Reason 10. I doubt many users did buy it, but maybe OP is one of them? At least it sounds like the type of edge case that could trigger a bug like this.

• Information