My Reason Bass program does not want to work.

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
calebbrennan

20 Mar 2024

My Reason Bass program does not want to work. I see it in the browser and call up my favorite Precision Bass. I see all choices in the menu but when I get down to the last folder, ( Precision finger) the folder is empty . I tried all the different Bass Presets I tried removing it from the Reason Browser and went to it’s source folder on my HD and re pasted still nothing.
I have a memory of this happening before with Reason Drum Kits. And solving it.
These two programs are freaking stellar and I depend on them. I’ve tried eerytning I can think of
look right installed on my hard drive. My last attempt was go to MY Products on Reason Studio and re -download Reason Bass. I was logged in into the site and when I went to products there is no download.

calebbrennan

21 Mar 2024

I shouldn't have said "Program" I meant the Reason Bass REFILL. I can't access the sounds for some reason.

calebbrennan

21 Mar 2024

Reason Electric Bass refill

BonsaiMacKay

21 Mar 2024

Hi Caleb
I have those old ReFills (ARK, RDK, REB & RPi) and for you to access the sounds, you must use the browser on the sampler instrument you are using and not the Reason browser. Create an NN-XT and click on the folder icon (browse patch) on the panel. Locate the ReFill from there and the patch will load.

• Information