Arp not in sync after export to wav

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
RTFX

16 Mar 2024

Hey guys,
I have a track with an arp sequence right from the start. Its a 16 step sequence in the Predator by Rob Papen.
After exporting the track to wav, the arp misses the right spots and is messy.
This is a couple of steps right from the start; lets say the first 4 or 6 or so.
After that its all fine.
How can i set this straight, because if i play the track in reason itself, it never misses.
I tried to adjust the attack, but that made things worse and I dont want to workaround by automating gain or faders.
The sound has to be fully there, in your face, right from the beginning😀
All my tracks on my YouTube channel⬇️ https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK0j ... P0EoiuUkNO

huggermugger

16 Mar 2024

This is just a suggestion (it has worked for me once or twice in the past, though not consistently). Insert an empty bar or two at the start of the song. This might give the arpeggiator a chance to 'think' about what it has to do before it actually starts doing it in the export process. If this works, you just have to remove the dead air from the exported file.

RTFX

17 Mar 2024

huggermugger wrote:
16 Mar 2024
This is just a suggestion (it has worked for me once or twice in the past, though not consistently). Insert an empty bar or two at the start of the song. This might give the arpeggiator a chance to 'think' about what it has to do before it actually starts doing it in the export process. If this works, you just have to remove the dead air from the exported file.
Great idea!
I will def gonna try this!
Thnx!
All my tracks on my YouTube channel⬇️ https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK0j ... P0EoiuUkNO

• Information