Reason Studios 30th Anniversary Live Stream

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
xbitz

11 Mar 2024

What I need is a dark-themed mixer for my late-night Nightcrawler sessions, not a huge something :geek: Using the dark theme, I think twice before switching to the bright mixer, it's pain even with nightshift mode
:reason: :recycle: :re: :record: :refill: :rt:

ReasonUser

11 Mar 2024

xbitz wrote:
11 Mar 2024
What I need is a dark-themed mixer for my late-night Nightcrawler sessions, not a huge something :geek: Using the dark theme, I think twice before switching to the bright mixer, it's pain even with nightshift mode
I’m dreaming of a mixer that drops all of the fancy graphics to be completely customizable, resizable, and vector based. And of course you could snap it alongside the arranger or rack view as single or multiple channels.. I guess I’m dreaming of every other major daw out these days…

jam-s

11 Mar 2024

ReasonUser wrote:
11 Mar 2024
I’m dreaming of a mixer that drops all of the fancy graphics to be completely customizable, resizable, and vector based. And of course you could snap it alongside the arranger or rack view as single or multiple channels.. I guess I’m dreaming of every other major daw out these days…
:shock: I certainly don't. It's still bad enough that they did botch the transport and Regroove mixer. But from your desire, I suppose bitwig might be the DAW of your dreams.

Sargie

13 Mar 2024

30 years... I remember buying Reason 30 years ago from a music store in Charing Cross Road in London, literally the week it was released. I've been using it ever since!

Congratulations Propellerhead / Reason Studios.

DaveyG

13 Mar 2024

Sargie wrote:
13 Mar 2024
30 years... I remember buying Reason 30 years ago from a music store in Charing Cross Road in London, literally the week it was released.
Either it was 24 years ago that you bought Reason or the thing you bought 30 years ago was ReCycle. :lol:

• Information