Reason Studios 30th Anniversary Live Stream

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
PhillipOrdonez

08 Mar 2024

5 am πŸ˜’ Definitely not watching live πŸ˜…

crimsonwarlock

08 Mar 2024

PhillipOrdonez wrote: ↑
08 Mar 2024
As I normally wake up around 4:30 am, I probably will :puf_bigsmile:
-------
Analog tape β‡’ ESQ1 sequencer board β‡’ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 β‡’ Atari/Cubase β‡’ Cakewalk Sonar β‡’ Orion Pro/Platinum β‡’ Reaper β‡’ Reason DAW.

PhillipOrdonez

08 Mar 2024

crimsonwarlock wrote: ↑
08 Mar 2024
08 Mar 2024
At what time do you fall sleep? 20:30?

crimsonwarlock

08 Mar 2024

08 Mar 2024
08 Mar 2024

Nope, I sleep 5 hours average per night. Have done so for the last 20 years or so. It gives you a lot more time to do things.
-------
Analog tape β‡’ ESQ1 sequencer board β‡’ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 β‡’ Atari/Cubase β‡’ Cakewalk Sonar β‡’ Orion Pro/Platinum β‡’ Reaper β‡’ Reason DAW.

PhillipOrdonez

08 Mar 2024

08 Mar 2024
08 Mar 2024

Nope, I sleep 5 hours average per night. Have done so for the last 20 years or so. It gives you a lot more time to do things.
Omg that's really unhealthy 😱

crimsonwarlock

08 Mar 2024

08 Mar 2024
08 Mar 2024

Omg that's really unhealthy 😱
Actually, I'm extremely healthy, especially for my age :puf_wink:
-------

PhillipOrdonez

08 Mar 2024

Good for you πŸ˜¬πŸ‘

ReasonUser

09 Mar 2024

Boy, I was just on Facebook, and they sure are hyping this anniversary event with a new video. If there’s no information on the future of reason after telling people to get up at 5 AM, etc., reason studios is even more out of touch than I thought! 🀣

PhillipOrdonez

09 Mar 2024

ReasonUser wrote: ↑
09 Mar 2024
Boy, I was just on Facebook, and they sure are hyping this anniversary event with a new video. If there’s no information on the future of reason after telling people to get up at 5 AM, etc., reason studios is even more out of touch than I thought! 🀣
Meh. I got zero expectations from any big developments being announced at this event. It is meant to be a party, is it not?

If they do announce something dope, that's awesome and welcome. Would be a great surprise. But if they don't, then I won't be disappointed. And certainly not gonna make baseless assumptions about the company for not announcing anything big and juicy.

StephenHutchinson

09 Mar 2024

xbitz wrote: ↑
04 Mar 2024
gotcha :mrgreen:

This brings back memories... I remember running full speed after a UPS truck which failed to deliver my Reason + Record package and took off down the road... finally caught up to the guy in a parking lot... and got my precious box! That's the sign of a rabid Reason user... haha :lol:
:reason: Reason User Since Version 1.0
Sound Design & Music Content Creation
Sound Dimension :: https://www.sounddimension.io

napynap

09 Mar 2024

Getting hyped for the Live Stream! Anyone else?! 3 hours to go in California...
visit http://www.napynap.com to learn more about me. Thank you.

jjpscott01

09 Mar 2024

Oh I'm pumped. I live in North Carolina so it starts here at 11 Pm our time. Gonna grab a couple beers and celebrate my favorite music making software. Started on version 2.5 many moons ago and still rockin with Reason today.
| REASON 12 | BITWIG 4 | SAMPLITUDE PRO X5 | BALANCE | AUDIENT ID4 | ERIS E5 MONITORS | ESP LTD TE-212 | MXL MICS | LES PAUL TRADITIONAL PRO II | NEKTAR T4 |[/color] :reason: :re: :PUF_balance: :refill:

entropi

10 Mar 2024

zzzzzz....

first they are almost dead quiet for lots of months and then this, but still nothing new to tell us...?!?

napynap

10 Mar 2024

I overhyped myself for some announcement, but that's Okay. Ryan is doing an amazing job hosting and telling actual history of Reason, along with several guests doing the same. I'm liking it!
visit http://www.napynap.com to learn more about me. Thank you.

Kazz

10 Mar 2024

Yeah, nice job Ryan! It's over 2 hours in though, and I have to finally go have dinner.

Happy Anniversary anyway, looking forward to using Reason for another 23+ years. :)

madwurmz

10 Mar 2024

they could've done some more substantial introduction, like "check out our new website, it's new because bla bla" and "no new announcements now, but *date *hint *hint" , but I guess the informal tone was cool too ...
And ending with BattleCat was amazing! That is some funky dude!

Battlecat using reason :
madwurmz from planet verbs

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

10 Mar 2024

For you guys who's watched it, did the stream touch on any upcoming plans/stuff for Reason? Or was it strictly chatting with musicians/producers and some talk about Reason history? Nothing wrong with that if that's the case, but it's not really what I'm interested in.
Not willing to spend over 4 hours just to see if there's anything new around Reason.

crimsonwarlock

10 Mar 2024

TritoneAddiction wrote: ↑
10 Mar 2024
For you guys who's watched it, did the stream touch on any upcoming plans/stuff for Reason?
Nope, nothing.
-------

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

10 Mar 2024

10 Mar 2024
TritoneAddiction wrote: ↑
10 Mar 2024
For you guys who's watched it, did the stream touch on any upcoming plans/stuff for Reason?
Nope, nothing.
Alright thanks :thumbs_up:

PhillipOrdonez

10 Mar 2024

Gratulerer med dagen Reason Studios! Happy 30th anniversary πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³β€οΈπŸ’ͺπŸš€ looking forward to what you'll bring for the future of music making πŸ€“

luckygreen

10 Mar 2024

jupp, was fun to watch every now and then. Thanks for the stream! :thumbs_up:
Reason 12 perpetual | Ableton Live 11 Suite
Lectric Panda Kompulsion, Nostromo, mDSQ, Shape | PinkNoise Maia Bundle | Reason Studios Objekt | Rob Papen Go2 | UJAM some RE | Synapse Audio AF-4, RE-160, Obsession | Andrew Russell Double Dry/Wet | Murf Valley Plateau

ReasonUser

11 Mar 2024

entropi wrote: ↑
10 Mar 2024
zzzzzz....

first they are almost dead quiet for lots of months and then this, but still nothing new to tell us...?!?
I know. Anyone remember when some CEO argued that Reason+ was going to mandate them to be more open with future plans, frequency of updates, and listening to their customers ?! :clap:

tiker01

11 Mar 2024

11 Mar 2024
10 Mar 2024
zzzzzz....

I know. Anyone remember when some CEO argued that Reason+ was going to mandate them to be more open with future plans, frequency of updates, and listening to their customers ?! :clap:
I also remember the storm after they had to reiterate. It was a shame as I liked the more open communication. It didn't last long sadly.
Β Β Β Β 
Budapest, Hungary
Reason 11 Suite
Lenovo ThinkPad e520 Win10x64 8GB RAM Intel i5-2520M 2,5-3,2 GHz and AMD 6630M with 1GB of memory.
:rt: :reason: :essentials: :re: :refill: :PUF_balance: :ignition: :PUF_figure:

joeyluck

11 Mar 2024

11 Mar 2024
10 Mar 2024
zzzzzz....

I don't know if I would really consider open communication to have dropped. Features of the roadmap have been checked off the list and updates have steadily continued, primarily with fixes at this point. Even with open communication about upcoming features, I wouldn't expect them to change their transparency when it comes to future versions of Reason. Who knows what to expect at this point. I would wait until the next version of Reason drops, whenever that is, and then see what they share in terms of a roadmap then. For me, I will always enjoy the surprise of a new version and then after that I'm interested in a roadmap for that version.

• Information