System Crash!! Need Help exporting stems.

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
sak30

06 Feb 2024

Hello to fellow Reason users! I have been a Reason user for the last 10 years.

I am in need of some help. Unfortunately my system (Macbook) running Reason has crashed. It is due to some kind of hardware failure which will take some time to fix. So currently I do not have access to working on Reason.

Just before the system crash happened, I was working on a Reason session. Would anybody here be kind enough to help me export the individual stems of the session as separate wav files. There could be around 10 - 15 tracks in the session. The session contains mostly stock Reason factory sounds / presets. But it does include usage of the Chord Sequencer player. I could send the Reason session file on google drive / dropbox.

Would be grateful if somebody could spare the time and help me with this. This will go a long way in saving all my hard work. As I was planning to release this song in the next 2 months.

Thanks so much for reading.

Stamatz

09 Feb 2024

i'll do it, just tell me what I need to do.
Nektar P4, Alesis VX49, Roland DJ-202, Korg DS-8, Casio RZ-1, Epiphone Guitar, MOTU M4, Samson BT Monitors. Twin Displays. AMD Ryzen 9 7950x3D, 32 GB Ram, AMD Radeon 6800XT,

• Information