Dr. Octorex isn't playing in run mode - Bug?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
MarkTarlton

31 Jan 2024

I have had this happen on the last couple projects where I load up a Rex patch or file, and it won't RUN unless I paste the data into the sequencer, it only plays the first slice and stops after that. Has anyone else had this issue, or is it just me? I have no midi controllers or any hardware hooked up to my macbook pro and monitoring with the built in soundcard.

Here is me loading up Reason after a restart, it's a short 30 second clip. Thanks!!
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/y8qvi4yo ... 2ynqu&dl=0

mimidancer

05 Feb 2024

MarkTarlton wrote:
31 Jan 2024
I have had this happen on the last couple projects where I load up a Rex patch or file, and it won't RUN unless I paste the data into the sequencer, it only plays the first slice and stops after that. Has anyone else had this issue, or is it just me? I have no midi controllers or any hardware hooked up to my macbook pro and monitoring with the built in soundcard.

Here is me loading up Reason after a restart, it's a short 30 second clip. Thanks!!
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/y8qvi4yo ... 2ynqu&dl=0

I just loaded the device and is working fine for me on Windows 11. It for sure could be a MAC bug.

deeplink
Competition Winner

05 Feb 2024

Strange, haven't seen this before. All works fine my side (R12, Apple Silicone)
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

MarkTarlton

05 Feb 2024

Chi-Individual wrote:
05 Feb 2024
What OS and chip set is your MBP?

2.9ghz I7 macbook

• Information