Reason 11 Rack Plugin Write Problem

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
alexbriggs

16 Jan 2024

Hello,
i got the trial of reason 11 and it worked fine. Then this last Sunday the 7th I went and bought reason 11 intro for 100$.

Every time I try to load the Reason Rack Plugin i get an Error, Write Problem, and it will not load. I sent Reason a Support Message Sunday and they have not replied yet. Ive tried many things. I've tried totally uninstalling Reason and reinstalling it + Deleting all reason registry keys. I've tried giving my whole C:\ write permissions to "Everyone". I've tried Reason 11.3, 11.2, 11.1, and 11.0 all the same problem. I don't know what the problem is. It does this in FL studio 20 and I own a app called Midi Guitar 2 which can load vsts and i get the same error.
The actual Reason Daw will load fine but trying to load the Reason Rack Plugin in 2 different vst hosts i have gave the same exact error. I also sent a message to Image-Line and they said to message Reason because it was an error coming from Reason not FL, which I did but have not gotten a reply in now a week.

• Information