Need help. Waveform dissapears.

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Synesthesia

16 Dec 2023

Hi guys,

i'm using reason over ten years now but for some reason since today when i zoom in my waveform, it will dissapear. in some projects they wont even show up at all. Its just a blank track... Has someone had the same issue ?

Can someone help me out?

Best regards

Antoine
Attachments
Bildschirmfoto 2023-12-16 um 22.02.01.png
Bildschirmfoto 2023-12-16 um 22.02.01.png (842.7 KiB) Viewed 4394 times

Synesthesia

17 Dec 2023

I forgot to mention that with some samples, when i drag them into the project, they get stuck in the analysis process. So i sit there waiting but nothing happens until i click stop. its just a short sample, shouldn't take long. so i cant get them into the project for some reason. but only particular ones, not all samples.And what i also noticed is that all those problems happend after i installed rekordbox. dont really think that has something to do with it, at least i think it shouldnt. just wanted to point that out.
Hope you guys can help me.

marcuswitt

18 Dec 2023

Hi Synthestesia, hast Du mal den scratch disk folder gelöscht? Was Du beschreibst, klingt mir nach einem Zugriffs- bzw. Zugriffsrechte-Problem unter Mac OS. Für letztere Symptomatik empfiehlt sich das Disk Utility (Festplattendienstprogramm), welches fester Bestandteil von Mac OS ist. Falls Du weitere Hilfe benötigst, melde Dich einfach. VG, Marcus
————————————————————

Hi Synthestesia, have you ever deleted the scratch disk folder? What you describe sounds to me like an access or access permissions problem in Mac OS. For the latter symptoms, I recommend using Disk Utility, which is an integral part of Mac OS. If you need further help, just get in touch. VG, Marcus

Steedus
Competition Winner

18 Dec 2023

I've experienced glitchy waveform graphics for years to be honest. Just assumed it was my system. Sometimes when I drag the start or end of a long clip the waveform won't display properly.

Though I did think they addressed this at some point. What version are you on?

• Information