"Rediscover you passion for music..."

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Jackjackdaw

13 Dec 2023

antic604 wrote:
13 Dec 2023

I want to know where Reason DAW is going.
This is like some kind of perpetual anxiety man. What would it take to put your mind at ease? I don’t think it’s healthy.

dakta

13 Dec 2023

Am I getting this right, because the opening post doesn't have a lot of context, but it looks like Reason Studios have done a bit of marketing - as companies that try and have a positive balance sheet tend to do - and it's causing people to wet themselves in fear because they now don't know what direction Reason is going in?

It's been discussed a lot, I've noticed it, and I'm just a layman, but you also see it on the facebook groups etc - so much I don't know, it's almost like fear that there's a conspiracy against the reason owners. They make a product, and it's their take on how things should be done and where they want to go with it, and if it does or doesn't endear then ... you know, crack on?

I love those occasional threads where people just admit how great Reason can be, because it is.

I've probably at some point put a paid ad on facebook about rediscovering ones love for driving (I have a small car tuning side gig). Nobodies had a panic attack about what such a statement may imply yet.

Don't want to be harsh like but I just don't get it.

Loque

13 Dec 2023

selig wrote:
13 Dec 2023
antic604 wrote:
13 Dec 2023
Who needs evidence when you can have a conspiracy?
Reason12, Win10

guitfnky

13 Dec 2023

“everyone got bored…”
“yes, everyone, trust me…”

and yet, here we are, already on page 2. 🥲
I write music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

Jackjackdaw

14 Dec 2023

Personally, I want to know where Microsoft Word is going. Ever since they got rid of Clippy something has been up. And they have been advertising people using it on Macs and iPads! Windows must be going under.

antic604

14 Dec 2023

Ok guys, you win.

Advertising your product by showcasing competing product clearly works.

Carry on.
Music tech enthusiast.
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder.
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

• Information