Midi Keyboard working with all songs except one

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
DNGmaestro
Competition Winner

07 Dec 2023

Heys guys,

Something happened that never happened before to me, in Reason.
My midi keyboard stopped working with one song in particular. It functions in all others. Even if i have 2 or 3 songs opened, it works with all of them except with this one in particular.

Does anyone know what's up?
Is there a setting i pressed by mistake?

Thanks in advance!

Loque

07 Dec 2023

Based on the info you provided I asked my magic glass ball đź”® and it says, you didn't set a instrument to play.
Reason12, Win10

pushedbutton

08 Dec 2023

My balls agree.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

moneykube

08 Dec 2023

pushedbutton wrote: ↑
08 Dec 2023
My balls agree.
:clap: :lol:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

DNGmaestro
Competition Winner

09 Dec 2023

Loque wrote: ↑
07 Dec 2023
Based on the info you provided I asked my magic glass ball đź”® and it says, you didn't set a instrument to play.
It's really strange. The play and stop buttons still work, but the keys don't register at all. It's just on this particular song.

No one has insight on this?

moneykube

09 Dec 2023

DNGmaestro wrote: ↑
09 Dec 2023
Loque wrote: ↑
07 Dec 2023
It's really strange. The play and stop buttons still work, but the keys don't register at all. It's just on this particular song.

No one has insight on this?
that is indeed strange... what keyboard are you using? no tracks play at all? or are you trying to make a new track play an instrument? More info is better. If it is a new track, has the keyboard range been changed to somewhere where there are no sounds? That can occur with some specific plug ins... All tracks or one instrument? What instrument?
Could mute be enabled somewhere? Or perhaps a solo is enabled on a track that does very little?
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

• Information