"Black Friday Week" sales have begun in the Reason shop!

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.

parma

19 Nov 2023

No discount on Objekt. Bummer.

ab459

19 Nov 2023

parma wrote:
19 Nov 2023
No discount on Objekt. Bummer.
Damn, really :cry:

K.Markov

19 Nov 2023

joeyluck wrote:
19 Nov 2023
Whoa!! Every individual RE by Blamsoft is on sale for $9!

That includes Expanse, VK-2, Zero, etc.
I just saw. Incredibly. I have all the synths from Blamsoft (two won the challenges, one bought, one given with Reason), and I recommend you to take them all, you won't regret it :puf_smile:

dioxide

19 Nov 2023

Instabought Zero and Expanse. To not buy them at that price would be a direct personal insult to the developer.

PS: Please come back Blamsoft.

joeyluck

19 Nov 2023

dioxide wrote:
19 Nov 2023
Instabought Zero and Expanse. To not buy them at that price would be a direct personal insult to the developer.

PS: Please come back Blamsoft.
Zero is still my favorite synth for plucks. Those presets are killer.

I load up Zero, slap a Scales and Chords on it, load the Anthem Chords preset, play some notes and move the mod wheel 🤘

Popey
Competition Winner

20 Nov 2023

Ouroboros is on sale again 😊

Really didn't expect it to be considering ekss recently had a Halloween sale so this has made my day.

jaeproduced

20 Nov 2023

K.Markov wrote:
19 Nov 2023
joeyluck wrote:
19 Nov 2023
Whoa!! Every individual RE by Blamsoft is on sale for $9!

That includes Expanse, VK-2, Zero, etc.
I just saw. Incredibly. I have all the synths from Blamsoft (two won the challenges, one bought, one given with Reason), and I recommend you to take them all, you won't regret it :puf_smile:
They are in the Rewards store and I have 50 rewards points can I buy them all at once?

dvdrtldg

20 Nov 2023

Popey wrote:
20 Nov 2023

Really didn't expect it to be considering ekss recently had a Halloween sale so this has made my day.
Very happy to see Ekss Sounds back on sale. ES400 for 25 bucks! Definitely picking that up, along with a few other instruments I didn't grab over Halloween. I'm loving this guy's REs to death

Popey
Competition Winner

20 Nov 2023

dvdrtldg wrote:
20 Nov 2023
Popey wrote:
20 Nov 2023

Very happy to see Ekss Sounds back on sale. ES400 for 25 bucks! Definitely picking that up, along with a few other instruments I didn't grab over Halloween. I'm loving this guy's REs to death
Yeah he makes some great stuff. Now I have ouroboros I am considering giving sadist a try but if I am honest I probably already have enough saturation/distortion devices.

Rising Night Wave

20 Nov 2023

i am all interested into OSSDM distortion as a Reason RE.
damn. that would be awesome! i would insta buy it no matter the price.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

20 Nov 2023

I'm still on R11 and not planning to upgrade until R13. I want to keep my computer authorization working.
Can I buy something now on sale and simply not download it until after I upgraded without breaking my computer authorization? I'm guessing it will still be on my account to download when I want it for later?
If so I might go for the PolyIvoks Filter for €10.

Popey
Competition Winner

20 Nov 2023

TritoneAddiction wrote:
20 Nov 2023
I'm still on R11 and not planning to upgrade until R13. I want to keep my computer authorization working.
Can I buy something now on sale and simply not download it until after I upgraded without breaking my computer authorization? I'm guessing it will still be on my account to download when I want it for later?
If you buy something does it not automatically update your licences? If not you should be OK I would have thought but cannot recall 100% as now on new auth myself.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

20 Nov 2023

Popey wrote:
20 Nov 2023
TritoneAddiction wrote:
20 Nov 2023
If you buy something does it not automatically update your licences? If not you should be OK I would have thought but cannot recall 100% as now on new auth myself.
Yeah that's probably true. I'm not taking my chances for a filter. I guess Polyvoks will have to wait for another time. No biggie.

moalla

20 Nov 2023

Just grabbed Zero, nice sale price :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
Reason12.5, Yamaha EG112, Ibanez PF10, RhythmWolf, Miniak, Ipad+SparkLE
SE2200t :arrow: VAS micpre MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

o_imseng

20 Nov 2023

Just to mentioning it as with the black friday sales you could make a huge bargain. These instruments were only part of Suite 11 and are not included in R12:

Scenic
Complex-1
Parsec
Umpf Club
Umpf Retro
Electric Bass
Drum Kits
Proc’ Pianos
Radical Keys
Layers
Layers Waves

You can buy my perpetual R11 Suite licence and get all these amazing rack extensions and ugprade to R12 for their black friday price of 99.
That results in a one of kind R12 "Suite" package. All these RE's would need to be purchased seperately.

My PM's are open.
I apologize for cross posting but I thought it is fitting.

Regards

Popey
Competition Winner

20 Nov 2023

Just added vk2 using a 25 reward voucher. Wasted 16 rewards but worth it for that synth for free.

I am slightly worried this might be a final sale from blamsoft before the re's dissappear as they are so so cheap but hope I am wrong.

jaeproduced

20 Nov 2023

Popey wrote:
20 Nov 2023
Just added vk2 using a 25 reward voucher. Wasted 16 rewards but worth it for that synth for free.

I am slightly worried this might be a final sale from blamsoft before the re's dissappear as they are so so cheap but hope I am wrong.
So you can't get more then 1 product at a time with the rewards voucher?

dvdrtldg

20 Nov 2023

Popey wrote:
20 Nov 2023
I am considering giving sadist a try but if I am honest I probably already have enough saturation/distortion devices.
I thought so too, but I grabbed Sadist anyway a few weeks ago and I’ve been using it pretty constantly ever since. It’s fantastic

Popey
Competition Winner

20 Nov 2023

jaeproduced wrote:
20 Nov 2023
Popey wrote:
20 Nov 2023

So you can't get more then 1 product at a time with the rewards voucher?
Oh no sorry I bought ouroboros with money and used the whole £25 reward voucher to pay for the £9 vk2 synth. I am pretty sure I then lose the rest of the points but imo it was worth it for vk2.

You may be able to get more than one product with rewards though.

Can anyone confirm this for jaeproduced. I would normally suggest trying in the cart but this would mean having to convert points and then they have a expiry.

Ottostrom

20 Nov 2023

I have no idea if this change is related to the black friday sale but I was FINALLY able to update to Parsec 2 for FREE!! I knew this day would come eventually

luckygreen

20 Nov 2023

To stay in budget I have to choose:

- Do I get Friktion Modeled Strings -- EUR 54,00 -- though I already have Objekt Modeling Synthesizer?

- Do I get BV-X Multimode Vocoder -- EUR 54,00 -- though I already have Rob Papen Rocoder (VST)?

- Does Robotic Bean Sequences -- EUR 32,00 -- add anything or does it better than my Lectric Panda Kompulsion?
Reason 12 perpetual | Ableton Live 11 Suite
Lectric Panda Kompulsion, Nostromo, mDSQ, Shape | PinkNoise Maia Bundle | Reason Studios Objekt | Rob Papen Go2 | UJAM some RE | Synapse Audio AF-4, RE-160, Obsession | Andrew Russell Double Dry/Wet | Murf Valley Plateau

buddard
RE Developer

20 Nov 2023

Ottostrom wrote:
20 Nov 2023
I have no idea if this change is related to the black friday sale but I was FINALLY able to update to Parsec 2 for FREE!! I knew this day would come eventually
All paid RE upgrades in the shop were made free around the release of Reason 12.7 :puf_smile:
(Devs were given heads up in advance, of course)

Ottostrom

20 Nov 2023

buddard wrote:
20 Nov 2023
Ottostrom wrote:
20 Nov 2023
All paid RE upgrades in the shop were made free around the release of Reason 12.7 :puf_smile:
(Devs were given heads up in advance, of course)
That's great news! :thumbs_up:

• Information