Can't Login To My Reason Studios Account.

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Simon_K_53

22 Aug 2023

Hey Everyone,

This may have been answered in a previous forum thread, but anyway, I've just been trying to log onto my account at Reason Studios and for some reason (pun not necessarily intended...lol) it just won't let me even though I used what I thought was my correct username/email/password etc, so, I tried sending a password change request and all it does is make me run round and around in circles, when I get an email with the link to change my password it sends me to a webpage that asks me to click on a link to request a password change, etc, etc, etc, makes me go round and around in circles, is there a fix for that?

jam-s

22 Aug 2023

Have you tried to use a different browser?

Billy+

22 Aug 2023

Simon_K_53 wrote:
22 Aug 2023
Hey Everyone,

This may have been answered in a previous forum thread, but anyway, I've just been trying to log onto my account at Reason Studios and for some reason (pun not necessarily intended...lol) it just won't let me even though I used what I thought was my correct username/email/password etc, so, I tried sending a password change request and all it does is make me run round and around in circles, when I get an email with the link to change my password it sends me to a webpage that asks me to click on a link to request a password change, etc, etc, etc, makes me go round and around in circles, is there a fix for that?
this is the main reason why i've been buying software that issues auth files as i'm so sick of handing over my name email phonenumber the name of my pet the color of my mums pubs only for some other personal detail just to be able to run some software for a week before it wants some other personal detail that gets hacked or misused to impersonate you.

there is no fix until these corporations realize they are harvesting our personal details and adding barriers to software we have paid for that is enabling others to leverage for access to our personal space that no software should have any need to access..... :?

Simon_K_53

23 Aug 2023

Billy+ wrote:
22 Aug 2023
Simon_K_53 wrote:
22 Aug 2023
Hey Everyone,

this is the main reason why i've been buying software that issues auth files as i'm so sick of handing over my name email phonenumber the name of my pet the color of my mums pubs only for some other personal detail just to be able to run some software for a week before it wants some other personal detail that gets hacked or misused to impersonate you.

there is no fix until these corporations realize they are harvesting our personal details and adding barriers to software we have paid for that is enabling others to leverage for access to our personal space that no software should have any need to access..... :?

Somehow or other, I managed to fix it in the end, I had forgotten my password for my Microsoft account and ended-up getting locked-out of it for a couple of days, my Reason-studio account is tied to my Microsoft account, yeah I totally get where you're coming from and I agree, both Apple and Microsoft are equally just as bad, previously you had to buy a physical copy of the Windows installer disc which came with it's own product key same like the early versions of Reason going back to version 1.1, you also had to have legal copies of the Orkester disc as well as the Reason 1.1 installer if my memory serves me right, these music software companies have changed their business models a lot, the guys over at Image Line who make the FL Studio software seem to have created a good business model, you pay for the basic software and then you buy upgrades at a lower cost when you can afford them, but, once you pay for the software you get free updates for life, you just need to have a legitimate email to create an account at Image Line.

kuhliloach

29 Mar 2024

I am unable to login to reasonstudios.com suddenly. The reCAPTCHA does not work even though I did it correctly.

Overtherainbow

29 Mar 2024

Flush DNS, restart router, clear browser cache.

Instructions to flush DNS:
https://grok.lsu.edu/Article.aspx?articleid=19328

challism

30 Mar 2024

Overtherainbow wrote:
29 Mar 2024
Flush DNS, restart router, clear browser cache.

Instructions to flush DNS:
https://grok.lsu.edu/Article.aspx?articleid=19328
You forgot one important step:
Flush DNS, restart router, clear browser cache, sue Reason Studios.
There, I fixed it for you!
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

Overtherainbow

30 Mar 2024

challism wrote:
30 Mar 2024

You forgot one important step:
Flush DNS, restart router, clear browser cache, sue Reason Studios.
There, I fixed it for you!
Exhale slowly... you'll be alright, little man.

benjified

30 Mar 2024

If clearing the browser cache didn't work it may be an ad blocker or other extension causing parts of the website to not load.

If you have a browser like Brave you may try to turn off the Brave Shields for reasonstudios.com .

Or, if you have another browser with uBlock Origin or a similar extension, try turning that off for the site.

luckygreen

31 Mar 2024

I few months ago I was logged out when I wanted to open a support ticket. What worked for me: write an email to RS asking for help. They did something on their end and I was able to open a support ticket without getting kicked from my user account. My point is: drop them an email, ask for support. Maybe they changed something on their end that doesn't quite work.
Reason 12 perpetual | Ableton Live 11 Suite
Lectric Panda Kompulsion, Nostromo, mDSQ, Shape | PinkNoise Maia Bundle | Reason Studios Objekt | Rob Papen Go2 | UJAM some RE | Synapse Audio AF-4, RE-160, Obsession | Andrew Russell Double Dry/Wet | Murf Valley Plateau

• Information