Color in Recycle and Make it Free

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Jackjackdaw

26 Jul 2023

So many things can slice up samples these days and time stretching is totally feasible now. Aside from the portability, are there any undeniable advantages to the Rex format these days? Just interested.

deigm

26 Jul 2023

Jackjackdaw wrote:
26 Jul 2023
So many things can slice up samples these days and time stretching is totally feasible now. Aside from the portability, are there any undeniable advantages to the Rex format these days? Just interested.
The advantage in my eyes is just that it integrates well with reason. If it's Rex, Wav or anything else isn't really important. It's the integration with reason devices that appeals to me.

I suppose that could be considered a disadvantage, as if we could drag other audio formats into Dr Octorex in the same way, we could skip the conversion stage.

ab459

12 Dec 2023

Not regards to make it free, but really why not to add Recycle to rewards shop ?

pushedbutton

13 Dec 2023

I remember when Recycle got its first gui overhaul. Had it then , didn't use it much, don't use it now.
The only sort of person I imagine would consider this to be an essential tool would be people who are really into making Rex loop sample packs for sale as refills. I'm willing to bet there are less of those these days than there was when Recycle 2 came out.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

• Information