MIDI Out device with Players

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Faastwalker

Post 10 Mar 2023

I'm pretty sure I used to be able to create a MIDI Out device in the rack, and then add a Player device under this, seeing as the MIDI Out device is an 'Instrument' in Reason.

I'm trying to do this now and I can't seem to create a Player, after creating a MIDI Out device, without it bolting on an ID8 onto it! Am I mistaken or doing something wrong? :?

buddard
RE Developer

Post 10 Mar 2023

Faastwalker wrote:
10 Mar 2023
I'm pretty sure I used to be able to create a MIDI Out device in the rack, and then add a Player device under this, seeing as the MIDI Out device is an 'Instrument' in Reason.

I'm trying to do this now and I can't seem to create a Player, after creating a MIDI Out device, without it bolting on an ID8 onto it! Am I mistaken or doing something wrong? :?
I think you would want to add the Player above the MIDI Out device? At least if you're trying to send the player output to MIDI out.

deeplink

Post 10 Mar 2023

Players go above the instrument
Get Combinators, ReFills and RS Giveaways at the Shared GoogleDrive: [deeplink] Open RS-Project

Faastwalker

Post 10 Mar 2023

Ahhhhh! That's it!!

Sorry, it's been a VERY long week! :?

I thought it might be something simple ....... but not THAT simple!! :oops:

Thanks, guys :thumbup: (Can't believe I didn't try that already!! :shock: )

• Information