BV-X / Combi2 bug

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Heigen5

23 Jan 2023

Combi2_BV-X_Bug.jpg
Combi2_BV-X_Bug.jpg (193.42 KiB) Viewed 357 times

There's a graphical bug in a combi2 and BV-X inside it as you can see from the pic.

Is this also a bug that when you press a LFO on and then back to off, it doesn't remember the knob's position, that it had before pressing it on?

Heigen5

23 Jan 2023

If you route Malström A and B LFO's into the combi2 CV ins and map them to something and then turn the Malström A / B LFO's on and then back to off, then the combi doesn't remember the positions of the knobs. I'm not sure if this is a bug or by design, but it would make sense that turning something off remembers what the position was.

joeyluck

23 Jan 2023

The text has been like that in the Combinator. With any source or target name, it will use the entire cell space if necessary. It's not the prettiest, but I think I prefer it to it being truncated. They could maybe do something with the dropdown arrow? Maybe with translucency? Maybe just an outline of the arrow? Not sure if that would just make it more visually confusing though.

Heigen5

23 Jan 2023

joeyluck wrote:
23 Jan 2023
The text has been like that in the Combinator. With any source or target name, it will use the entire cell space if necessary. It's not the prettiest, but I think I prefer it to it being truncated. They could maybe do something with the dropdown arrow? Maybe with translucency? Maybe just an outline of the arrow? Not sure if that would just make it more visually confusing though.
It could show the whole text when you have your cursor on it maybe? Not a big deal indeed, but thought to tell it anyway.

Heigen5

23 Jan 2023

Combi2_1.jpg
Combi2_1.jpg (176.36 KiB) Viewed 285 times

Or then the whole name would show up on the marked empty area when clicking on the control list's stripes.

• Information