Sync All REs stopped working, cannot update Chord Sequencer at all

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
altron

02 Jan 2023

Can anyone explain to me what's going on with the RE shop?

Recently the Sync All under My Products doesn't work anymore. The Rack Extensions download tool opens bu none of newly available RE updates are downloaded. Instead I have to go to the RE webpage and download the update from there.

Even more frustratingly ... I've bought Chord Sequencer before (not using Reason+) and there's update 1.1 for it which I don't yet have. The webpage doesn't show the UPDATE button for me but instead the Buy Now button, and clicking that one gives me an error: Article Requirements not satisfied.

Is anyone else familiar with these issues?

EDIT: nevermind about the Chord Sequencer update! Reloading the page solved the issue. This seems to happen sometimes when opening RE webpages in a new tab I think. But the Sync All not working is still an issue.
Trap is where music goes to die.

DaveyG

02 Jan 2023

I'm still on R11 and Sync All still works but sometimes takes two attempts. However, I do regularly see the shop showing things I own as not being owned. I notice it more in the sales where I look at a list of stuff and think, "wait, I'm sure I own that" then I refresh and it corrects itself. It's been that way for well over a year. It really is not a complicated thing so I wonder if they need to get a better website developer.

• Information