Sustain Pedal Bug And Pitch Bend In Reason 12.5

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Ralph1983

27 Dec 2022

Hi guys,

i found two bugs.

When I play with the sustain pedal connected to my synthesizer, sustain messages are not recorded. When he listens to the track, you can't hear the sustain pedal recorded. It's just like u recorded Piano track without using the sustain pedal on your synth.
To avoid this i always must first when i start to record the track push one, or two time the sustain pedal and then i can record the track without any problems. It's strange because i never have this problem in Reason 11. After upgrade i have this issuue.

Second is with the pitch bend. When i start t orecord with the for an example ID8 Saw lead and use pitch bend the notes are out of tune ( i have pitch bend range in my synth up +2 and down -2. and when i play with the saw lead patch sometime the range is +4 or more when i play live it's like the synth is going out of tune. But when i listen recorded track everything is fine.

I have couple of synths midi interface and cables. I tested with all the device and the issue is the same. On reason 11 i don't have this problems

I'm on windows 10 PC

Please help

deeplink
Competition Winner

27 Dec 2022

The pitchbend range is set by the ID8 (or any other rack instrument), its not set by your midi controller.

Or perhaps I don't understand your issue clearly.
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

Loque

28 Dec 2022

Did you enabled automation recording on the track?
Reason12, Win10

Ralph1983

28 Dec 2022

Loque wrote:
28 Dec 2022
Did you enabled automation recording on the track?
yes my friend i enabled

Ralph1983

28 Dec 2022

I tested and i noticed that this happen even when i use on Screen piano keys and even mouse. Strange very strange

• Information