Bug in Chord Seq (12.5d29)?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Spryx

23 Dec 2022

I've already filed a bug report, but want to ensure i'm not going nuts.

I'm on mac using 12.5d29 - The internal sequencer in chord seq seems to miss playback of seemingly random notes.

Can anyone else confirm?
latest:

MarkTarlton

23 Dec 2022

last week I was getting device error messages, been too busy to file a report, and haven't launched R12.5 with the player.

the message says something like "chordseq has been disabled, you can save document" it happened like 4 times on 1 of my sessions last week.

crimsonwarlock

24 Dec 2022

I'm about to pick up Chord Sequencer during the current sale. Now contemplating if I should hold off because of this possible bug, or to get it and check if the bug is there :puf_bigsmile:

I already trialed it before, so that won't fly :puf_wink:
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

Spryx

24 Dec 2022

RS couldn't reproduce the bug... :/ I'm almost positive something weird is going on with it. I sent a video of the bug in action.

Also have issues with the 'Notes to Track' function.. sometimes the pattern that is written to the track is incorrect.

That said.. I don't think that is a reason to hold of on buying it... it is a fantastic device and very inspiring.
latest:

crimsonwarlock

24 Dec 2022

Spryx wrote:
24 Dec 2022
RS couldn't reproduce the bug... :/ I'm almost positive something weird is going on with it. I sent a video of the bug in action.

Also have issues with the 'Notes to Track' function.. sometimes the pattern that is written to the track is incorrect.

That said.. I don't think that is a reason to hold of on buying it... it is a fantastic device and very inspiring.
Thanks for the update. I'll pull the trigger then :puf_bigsmile:
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

sonja

02 Jan 2023

Nor meaning to change the topic but anyone have trouble logging in after 12.5d29 update? All I get is logo. I'm not finding on this forum anyone else having trouble-
Win10|Reason12|i7 -8565U CPU 16 GB RAM Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 2nd Gen, keys KontaktKompltS 88MK2, JBL 306P MkII Powrd Studio Monitors, Saxophones (silver-plate):Selmer BA Alto Daddy-O MP, Yamaha Custom Z Tenor, Robusto 7*MP, Flutes Haynes (C) DiZhau Alto

• Information