New Roadmap (December 2022)

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
avasopht
Competition Winner

10 Dec 2023

parma wrote:
09 Dec 2023
avasopht wrote:
09 Dec 2023

It's a pointless thing to ask because that is almost always true. And if they did it, the same people would demand more proof that they're really working on the next version and not just saying it.
If somebody told me they're working on something I would tend to believe them. Yes, obviously they're working on the next version but I don't see what harm a little update would do.
But they've said they are working on it and are committed to Reason.

It's like, are Microsoft really working on Windows? They haven't said.

Is EA really working on the next FIFA? They haven't said.

parma

10 Dec 2023

avasopht wrote:
10 Dec 2023
parma wrote:
09 Dec 2023

If somebody told me they're working on something I would tend to believe them. Yes, obviously they're working on the next version but I don't see what harm a little update would do.
But they've said they are working on it and are committed to Reason.

It's like, are Microsoft really working on Windows? They haven't said.

Is EA really working on the next FIFA? They haven't said.
I get what you're saying and I'm saying that a little update doesn't hurt anybody and is a nice gesture.

Bes
Competition Winner

10 Dec 2023

this whole thread hurts
- Certified Reason expert

EnochLight

11 Dec 2023

This thread has pretty much ran its course. Closing. Let's hope for a new roadmap for 2024 soon.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

• Information