Looking for old Propellerhead video of Ryan's

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
rgdaniel

08 Dec 2022

Hi folks, I'm going nuts trying to find an old video of Ryan's where he talks about painstakingly adjusting the timing on some imported audio to be on the gridlines, to line up with the tempo. I'm beginning to suspect it may have been yanked because of reference to Allihoopa? Any help appreciated.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

08 Dec 2022

rgdaniel wrote:
08 Dec 2022
Hi folks, I'm going nuts trying to find an old video of Ryan's where he talks about painstakingly adjusting the timing on some imported audio to be on the gridlines, to line up with the tempo. I'm beginning to suspect it may have been yanked because of reference to Allihoopa? Any help appreciated.
Here you go…
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7522265&hilit=Tempo+video
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

rgdaniel

08 Dec 2022

MrFigg wrote:
08 Dec 2022
rgdaniel wrote:
08 Dec 2022
Here you go…
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7522265&hilit=Tempo+video
That's the one, thanks a lot!!

ljekio

08 Dec 2022

Several times I used this method, but in my case I did not require high accuracy in sound and I mastered a faster method.
You need to open the audio in slice mode, remove all slice markers and set manually on each bar of the song.
And then quantize it to bars of grid.

challism

08 Dec 2022

rgdaniel wrote:
08 Dec 2022
Working on the Ryan Remix Competition?
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

rgdaniel

08 Dec 2022

challism wrote:
08 Dec 2022
rgdaniel wrote:
08 Dec 2022
Working on the Ryan Remix Competition?
No, but I look forward to hearing the results. :puf_smile:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

08 Dec 2022

I used the technique in the video to take the vocal off of an old 4-track tape I made 30 years ago with a girl I knew. Synced it up with a track I made in Reason and won a free RE in a Turn2on competition here on RS.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Quarmat
Competition Winner

08 Dec 2022

MrFigg wrote:
08 Dec 2022
I used the technique in the video to take the vocal off of an old 4-track tape I made 30 years ago with a girl I knew. Synced it up with a track I made in Reason and won a free RE in a Turn2on competition here on RS.
Wasn't it a song about whisky for the WTFM competition? I vaguely remember it, it was a cool song. 😎

MrFigg
Competition Winner

08 Dec 2022

Quarmat wrote:
08 Dec 2022
MrFigg wrote:
08 Dec 2022
Wasn't it a song about whisky for the WTFM competition? I vaguely remember it, it was a cool song. 😎
Hahaha. Yeah, that’s the one :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information