EQ before Master Compressor

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
crimsonwarlock

07 Dec 2022

Chizmata wrote:
07 Dec 2022
crimsonwarlock wrote:
07 Dec 2022

:shock:
i thought he was joking... must have been the most credible spam bot i've ever encountered :lol:
Selig added that to the message to make it clear, after the user was already banned for posting several such messages across the board. They message originally contained a spam-link, which the mods removed.
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

Chizmata

07 Dec 2022

crimsonwarlock wrote:
07 Dec 2022
Chizmata wrote:
07 Dec 2022

i thought he was joking... must have been the most credible spam bot i've ever encountered :lol:
Selig added that to the message to make it clear, after the user was already banned for posting several such messages across the board. They message originally contained a spam-link, which the mods removed.
ah thanks :thumbs_up:

selig
RE Developer

07 Dec 2022

crimsonwarlock wrote:
07 Dec 2022
Chizmata wrote:
07 Dec 2022

Could have been a human too, the operative word to describe all the posts is SPAM.
Selig Audio, LLC

crimsonwarlock

07 Dec 2022

selig wrote:
07 Dec 2022
Could have been a human too, the operative word to describe all the posts is SPAM.
To me, human spammers are also bots :lol:
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

• Information