Reason Stock Sounds Valid Still?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
joeyluck

02 Dec 2022

robussc wrote:
02 Dec 2022
EnochLight wrote:
02 Dec 2022
Just to clarify - that Favorites list aggregating all new content that came in Reason 12 was provided by Reason Studios - I didn't make it. I don't have the patience nor fortitude to go through all that effort! :lol:
Ah - then I take it back! :D
I did though! 😂
Not sure though if it was mine they had shared... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pingafuego

02 Dec 2022

EnochLight wrote:
02 Dec 2022
Pingafuego wrote:
02 Dec 2022

Hi, thanks, where should I drop this file?
Favorites
  • macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/Propellerhead Software/Reason
  • Windows: %APPDATA%\Propellerhead Software\Reason
Thanks!!!

FrankJaeger

03 Dec 2022

QVprod wrote:
02 Dec 2022
FrankJaeger wrote:
02 Dec 2022

By "samples" do you mean like drumkit samples and the like, or the act of sampling itself? If it's the ladder, I have to disagree with you. Sampling in Reason is fun and I can chop up and flip a sample easily with the ability to make Rex loops built into Reason. No more Recycle.
There was a typo. I meant ‘sampled’ as in sampled instruments as we’re talking about sounds/presets. There’s some decent stuff but it’s the weakest point as far as stock sounds go.
Well you're right about that, definitely. Reason really shines with the synths the most. The RDK, Electric Bass and Pianos refills did help fill in the gap a bit though. I wish they would've came out with a Reason Strings refill back then, but the point is kinda moot now with REs and VSTs available.
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

• Information