Reason Studios Black Friday Week 2022

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
seriallnumber

30 Nov 2022

I was hoping Noise Engineering's Bundle 1 would be on sale but I'm seeing it at full price even though I did see that Basimilus was reduced individually...

miscend

30 Nov 2022

tomusurp wrote:
26 Nov 2022
The Black Friday prices seem subpar this year. If I recall correctly I upgraded to Reason 11 suite for $90 in a previous year.
I remember that sale they did a blow out at the discounters because R11 Suite was being discontinued. Reason Studios did a 60% off ($79.60) sale for R12 upgrades last summer. I think it's unlikely we'll get anything like that until the summer.

miscend

30 Nov 2022

madmacman wrote:
29 Nov 2022
Regarding that "existing users get penalized" thing: BF 2022 seems to be a tough year for existing users in general. Steinberg (Cubase) offers nothing, Presonus (Studio One) mainly lures new customers with rebates on full licenses or competitive crossgrades.

Vote with your wallet. If they lose money, they will react.
Steinberg had a sale on Halion and Absolute suite upgrades during BF. But Cubase has its best offers in the summer. Last summer they gave away plugins including Arturia's CS-80 for upgrading to Cubase 12.

Tinnitus

30 Nov 2022

Because there is still no shop wish list, thankfully I've forgotten which REs I wanted to buy over the year.
Money spent on a couple of VSTs instead.

I still don't understand the blind spot over allowing discount upgrades to bundles ( if you have one of say 3 bundled products) or a wish list.

madmacman

30 Nov 2022

miscend wrote:
30 Nov 2022
But Cubase has its best offers in the summer. Last summer they gave away plugins including Arturia's CS-80 for upgrading to Cubase 12.
Ah right - thanks for the reminder. I tend to forget this right after reading when I’m not the target audience. ;)

strangers
Competition Winner

01 Dec 2022

Nothing really stood to push me to make any purchases during this sale. I was tempted by Tribute and Noxious but I've been on a mission to avoid getting shopped by sales for things I really don't need or probably wouldn't use.

• Information