Reason 12.2.9 Release Notes

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Yonatan

07 Dec 2022

Oh, my stance that Reason is not pro app was meant in context of what kind of users expect to use it compared to protools. All in regards to download updates in 1.5 gb each time and smaller ssd. Read some in this forum having not best internet connections etc. It is not huge thing for my personal case, even if I would prefer 200mb update if only bug fixes, like it was back when one downloaded a torrent on their site. But I also understand there must be a valid reason for it being this way of updaye inside the Daw.

Offcourse Reason is being used for professional work and so on, as a creative tool, even more so.
But it surely lacks quite a lot key features that is regarded as standard in most production, especially concerning audio editing and post production and video etc.
I have seen those features in protools and would love them in Reason but well now one can use the Rack plugin.
But I dont use protools, only use Reason and a bit of Logic. But where is the feeling gonna come in? 😅

Maybe let this thread fade now before RS 12.3 Dont want it to survive new year do we.

• Information