Reason 12.2.8 Release Notes

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
RobC

Post 15 Sep 2022

avasopht wrote:
14 Sep 2022
RobC wrote:
14 Sep 2022
What I talk about, is not about high resolution recording, or listening, and I made that beyond clear, even in this thread.
Maybe it'll be more clear if you said it at a 900khz sample rate (microphone permitting, of course) ;)
Even you agreed that running Subtractor at a higher sample rate can reduce aliasing artifacts for example. Or at least you could agree.

Whatever, I know how to take advantage of it, and as long as it's useful, I very much will make use of it for REs, or VSTs, or maybe a standalone software.

mimidancer

Post 22 Sep 2022

Propellerhands wrote:
07 Sep 2022
I would love if they improved Track Colouring. Using drop down menu is tiresome and very hard to do accurately with a mouse. Would be way better to click on some button and then choose from a 5x5 list or something. More efficient, don't you think? Ableton has it best, just right click and choose from available colours.

Doesn't Abelton have a message board somewhere else for their generic, vanilla, without character software?

EnochLight

Post 22 Sep 2022

mimidancer wrote:
22 Sep 2022
Doesn't Abelton have a message board somewhere else for their generic, vanilla, without character software?
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Jagwah

Post 22 Sep 2022

stillifegaijin wrote:
10 Sep 2022
TritoneAddiction wrote:
10 Sep 2022

Reason Studios should make a deal with stillifegaijin and turn that into a t-shirt. :-)
HAHA! They can have it. Would be a great t-shirt.
They let people swear in their videos now, if this was a shirt I think it would sell and advertise really well and could even go a bit viral! Well said stillifegaijin!

EnochLight wrote:
09 Sep 2022
stillifegaijin wrote:
09 Sep 2022
Shut the fuck up and use the software. It's great.
stillifegaijin wrote:
09 Sep 2022
Sorry. Very drunk post. Not trying to start anything. The whiskey got to me. My bad.
Mod note: As a fellow connoisseur of various bourbons, whiskey, and scotch - trust me - I get it. ;) :lol: But thanks for saving face and apologizing - we'd prefer not to have to issue warnings for stuff like this. Let's keep things civil, folks. :thumbup:
LOL!!
:reason: Props gonna prop

mimidancer

Post 22 Sep 2022

EnochLight wrote:
22 Sep 2022
mimidancer wrote:
22 Sep 2022

I'm sorry. I love Reason for what it is. Not tryin' to start anything.

• Information