Is ReasonStudios server down?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
X-Oso
Posts: 1
Joined: 24 Apr 2015

Post 03 Aug 2022

I can't enter web and sequencer...
Anyone?

valankar
Posts: 60
Joined: 24 Sep 2016

Post 03 Aug 2022

I'm not able to login via the Reason VST either.

Rocker
Posts: 2
Joined: 19 Dec 2019

Post 03 Aug 2022

Can't access from UK. Can't open Reason except in demo mode.
Rocker, Bristol UK :puf_smile:

User avatar
Bonkhead
Posts: 335
Joined: 18 Jan 2015

Post 03 Aug 2022

Same, I have 14 tracks to master NOW and didn't notice my computer isn't authorised anymore.
The whole website is down, not just the authorisation server.
Last edited by Bonkhead on 03 Aug 2022, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Bonkhead
Posts: 335
Joined: 18 Jan 2015

Post 03 Aug 2022

Website seems to work now, authorisation not yet.

User avatar
Bonkhead
Posts: 335
Joined: 18 Jan 2015

Post 03 Aug 2022

Website error 504 again while trying to authorise my pc.

blkmgk
Posts: 3
Joined: 18 May 2018
Location: Stockholm

Post 03 Aug 2022

Been trying to log in for an hour...

User avatar
plasticfractal
Posts: 133
Joined: 29 Oct 2016

Post 03 Aug 2022

This happens way too often. Extremely frustrating.

User avatar
fceramic
Posts: 56
Joined: 17 Jan 2015

Post 03 Aug 2022

Yes servers have been down quite a few times the last few days. Not a great sig. The assert failure is also particularly nasty, forcing me to force quit Reason and Bitwig. I guess they're on summer holiday. Funny that Reasontalk is more reliable than the Reason website and service.
Maybe it's time for RS to allow for offline access??

User avatar
Loque
Moderator
Posts: 10207
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 03 Aug 2022

2022-08-03 13_24_18-https___www.reasonstudios.com_shop.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reason12, Win10

blkmgk
Posts: 3
Joined: 18 May 2018
Location: Stockholm

Post 03 Aug 2022

I am so sick off all of the bugs, workarounds and other problems (still think Reason runs like crap on my M1).

Shadoww
Posts: 55
Joined: 27 Jan 2021

Post 03 Aug 2022

they need to get rid of this online login. it's useless we cant use it offline when they always have server issues.
Last edited by Shadoww on 03 Aug 2022, edited 1 time in total.

manoob
Posts: 19
Joined: 17 Aug 2015

Post 03 Aug 2022

cant log in to reason to day, own a copy and was working last night, looks like a server problem as everything working from my end, internet is there ad working... anyone else got this problem or is it just me lo

helmutson
Posts: 205
Joined: 30 Mar 2015

Post 03 Aug 2022

Great :clap: :thumbs_down:

manoob
Posts: 19
Joined: 17 Aug 2015

Post 03 Aug 2022

here too. thats fucked up..... get back to the days you can use one computer without online autorisation....

Popey
Posts: 1494
Joined: 04 Jul 2018

Post 03 Aug 2022

They posted on Instagram about the issue and said there will be an update in 40 minutes. The post on insta was uploaded about 12:10 hrs UK time.

manoob
Posts: 19
Joined: 17 Aug 2015

Post 03 Aug 2022

thanks man, good they are letting us know, i hope they fix the vst issues on 12 soon too...

Popey
Posts: 1494
Joined: 04 Jul 2018

Post 03 Aug 2022

manoob wrote:
03 Aug 2022
thanks man, good they are letting us know, i hope they fix the vst issues on 12 soon too...
No worries. Hopefully the update post will be to say they fixed it and not just to say they are still working on a fix.

manoob
Posts: 19
Joined: 17 Aug 2015

Post 03 Aug 2022

ladys and gentelman we back online!

User avatar
Bonkhead
Posts: 335
Joined: 18 Jan 2015

Post 03 Aug 2022

everything works again :)

User avatar
Loque
Moderator
Posts: 10207
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 03 Aug 2022

Yea, shop is back, but certificate is broken.

Guess they are hacked and now we will see a lot of cheap offers that everyone should instantly buy ;-)
2022-08-03 16_21_25-Shop _ Reason Studios.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reason12, Win10

User avatar
selig
RE Developer
Posts: 10549
Joined: 15 Jan 2015
Location: The NorthWoods, CT, USA

Post 03 Aug 2022

fceramic wrote:
03 Aug 2022
Yes servers have been down quite a few times the last few days. Not a great sig. The assert failure is also particularly nasty, forcing me to force quit Reason and Bitwig. I guess they're on summer holiday. Funny that Reasontalk is more reliable than the Reason website and service.
Maybe it's time for RS to allow for offline access??
Shadoww wrote:
03 Aug 2022
they need to get rid of this online login. it's useless we cant use it offline when they always have server issues.
You have been able to authorize your computer (for years now.) to avoid having to be online, unless you are running an RE demo or Reason+.
Selig Audio, LLC

User avatar
crimsonwarlock
Posts: 952
Joined: 06 Nov 2021
Location: Close to the Edge

Post 03 Aug 2022

I've been on the shop pages several times over the day without any problems. Certificate working correctly as well. That's from the Netherlands.

Not being able to reach their site can be due to DNS-servers being down, or even provider gateways having problems. Many things can happen that have nothing to do with the reasonstudios.com server at all. When you can't reach the server, the first thing to do is to hit https://www.isitdownrightnow.com
----
The smart thing to do is using a DAW because of what the DAW does, not because of what the company behind the DAW does.

User avatar
Loque
Moderator
Posts: 10207
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 03 Aug 2022

crimsonwarlock wrote:
03 Aug 2022
I've been on the shop pages several times over the day without any problems. Certificate working correctly as well. That's from the Netherlands.

Not being able to reach their site can be due to DNS-servers being down, or even provider gateways having problems. Many things can happen that have nothing to do with the reasonstudios.com server at all. When you can't reach the server, the first thing to do is to hit https://www.isitdownrightnow.com
Yea, now its fine. :thumbs_up:
Reason12, Win10

kurtg
Posts: 33
Joined: 10 Apr 2018

Post 03 Aug 2022

About the shop, the rack extensions that I own, are shown in the shop as buyable again. Like I did not own those licenses.
for example I bought several months ago pattern mutator, when I click https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... n-mutator/ , it says buy now for 74 euro.

In "My products" on the website, they are shown correctly. Does somebody else has this problem ?

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot] and 4 guests