Midi Clock with Reason General opps

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
moalla

12 Jul 2022

But seriously with the midi sheet shit, today my Akai Rhythm Wolf arrived, and i looked the whole evening to get everything works in sync, last i read at sequencer.de
https://www.sequencer.de/synthesizer/th ... ig.145303/

The thing with usb stuff / interfaces and timing, daw internal clock and tools like loopBe or loopMidi and Usb nothing works well, theres no way
to get a tight timing from a computer to hardware my experience, at the other side back in the god old days of pci cards there wasn´t such a shame with midi sync.

Therefore syncing the Akai drumbox is maybe not the coolest and best analog device but it still works better than everything before these days i must say,
only over 130bpm slowly the clock of this cheap drumcomputer becomes more and more inaccurate and i i realize how
horrible this sync thing must be with cheap usb interfaces or midi stuff who is not from RME, ESI or MOTU^^

So now the crazy thing i realized when i checked the incoming midi clock from wolf with midiOX and the standalone Spark2.5 plugin in slave mode,
was that when i use MidiPatchbay software to merge the incoming midi signal on midiport 1 of my babyface, directed via loopMidi to reason, midi ox or spark2 the timing becomes horribile inaccurate :twisted: otherwise i merge it back to to midiout 1 of my babyface it is not as inaccurate as via loop midi but also a little bit.

For sake which way do you go to solve this problems???

We also tried to get ableton link working in a jam last sunday via a router, but it doesn´t worked with my ipad and ispark....
https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
Reason12.5, Yamaha EG112, Ibanez PF10, RhythmWolf, Miniak, Ipad+SparkLE
SE2200t :arrow: VAS micpre MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

• Information