[SOLVED] Please wait while this key is being repaired - No help from support for over a week

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
User avatar
EnochLight
Moderator
Posts: 7776
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Useless Moderator

Post 22 Jun 2022

sublunar wrote:
22 Jun 2022
BEHOLD THE MAGIC CODE

phrem:deletevik?128-[REDACTED]

Use this to force remove the problematic license from your PC and then you can redo authorization.

Seems to have resolved my problems.

Just got this from support (3 days after resubmitting my issue)
Great that you got things resolved! :thumbup: :clap:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

Jac459
Posts: 214
Joined: 29 Mar 2022
Location: Singapore

Post 22 Jun 2022

Good for you mate !

User avatar
sublunar
Posts: 480
Joined: 27 Apr 2017

Post 22 Jun 2022

EnochLight wrote:
22 Jun 2022
sublunar wrote:
22 Jun 2022
BEHOLD THE MAGIC CODE

phrem:deletevik?128-[REDACTED]

Use this to force remove the problematic license from your PC and then you can redo authorization.

Seems to have resolved my problems.

Just got this from support (3 days after resubmitting my issue)
Great that you got things resolved! :thumbup: :clap:
Well, almost. When i Sync All, the authorizer window freezes up..
sublunar wrote:
22 Jun 2022
BEHOLD THE MAGIC CODE

phrem:deletevik?128-[REDACTED]
I should have mentioned; log into reasonstudios account and then put magic code into the URL pane (replacing [REDACTED] with your license #) and hit enter. It will force remove the license key from their site. Then close out of authorizer and go to Authorization page and maybe refresh if needed.

EDIT;
It took a couple minutes but now my RE's are syncing. So far so good.

User avatar
scrag
Posts: 6
Joined: 22 Jan 2015

Post 22 Jun 2022

Just a caveat - I'd very much recommend not using this command unless it's suggested by Reason Studios' support; it's a specific fix for a specific issue, and in most cases can do more harm than good if used when not required.

User avatar
DaveyG
Posts: 1664
Joined: 03 May 2020

Post 22 Jun 2022

sublunar wrote:
22 Jun 2022
phrem:deletevik?128-[REDACTED]
Weirdly, that's the name of my third child.

User avatar
sublunar
Posts: 480
Joined: 27 Apr 2017

Post 22 Jun 2022

scrag wrote:
22 Jun 2022
Just a caveat - I'd very much recommend not using this command unless it's suggested by Reason Studios' support; it's a specific fix for a specific issue, and in most cases can do more harm than good if used when not required.
It removes the associated license key from the machine/their website.. allowing you to re-authorize the machine whose license has become corrupted.

Ostermilk
Posts: 1530
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 23 Jun 2022

sublunar wrote:
22 Jun 2022
scrag wrote:
22 Jun 2022
Just a caveat - I'd very much recommend not using this command unless it's suggested by Reason Studios' support; it's a specific fix for a specific issue, and in most cases can do more harm than good if used when not required.
It removes the associated license key from the machine/their website.. allowing you to re-authorize the machine whose license has become corrupted.
I think scrag already knows that.

Might be as well to heed that caveat for anyone that wants as few issues with support as possible. ;)

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Chizmata, CommonCrawl [Bot], Fotu, moofi, plesio, rgdaniel and 8 guests